2

*Recap*   (>w<)

"N-no" I said. Then he kicked me in the ribs repeatedly. My body was numb. The last thing I remember was something being bashed against my head. Then darkness consumed me.

*Now* (>w<)

<><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When i wake up, I feel like heaven it's self was on top of me. I went to go move but I heard a voice.

"Lay down Princessa. That guy hurt you pretty bad." The voice said. It was low and husky. It had a little Spanish too. I open my eyes to see a Greek God in front of me. He's giving me a cute smile. Am I in Heaven? God this man looks like a god. Wait what am I saying. But his eyes are soo....

"Thank you, Princessa. You look beautiful." He said to me.

"Wait. Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, Yes you did. But It's okay. Complements will never hurt anyone." He smiled again.

"Now, Princessa, I need you to tell me your full name and who did this to you?"

"First, who are you?" I asked showing a little fear.

"I'm Dimitri."

"D Dimitri?! As in Dimitri Cruz, leader of the Black Skulls?!" I say worried. Every one feared Dimitri and his gang because he is the most powerful and most feared gang in the world. Some other gangs try to kill him but never win.

"Yes Princessa. But don't be scared. I would never hurt you. Now I need to know your name and the name of who did this to you." He said looking serious.

"I'm Iris Wright.  I'm 18. My mother is dead. Only child and the guy who did this was my dad. Chris Wright." I tell him. For some reason, I feel like I can trust Dimitri. I go to prop myself up on the bed, but wince when a pain comes to my ribs and head. Dimitri's face softened and looked  concerned. 

"Princessa, stop moving. You have a broken rip and concussion. I'll go get you some pain medication. He said. And with that, he was up and gone. Is he really this stupid.  He just left me here. I get up and find a bathroom. The pain is so bad but i've been through worse. I find that there is a bathroom in the room i was in. I walk in and use it. I wash my hands then limp out. When i get out i see Dimitri on the bed with some guy talking. When they hear me, both of their heads shoot up.

"Princessa, I told you not to move." Dimitri said sternly. Then the other guy spoke up.

"And how are you walking with a broken rib?" The other guy asks looking at me like i have two heads.

"I've been through worse." I say and Dimitri looks mad when i say that. Then the other guy speaks up again.

"Well, hello. I'm Zach. Dimitri's right hand man. (Hamilton pun intended) And his best friend since we were 2." Just then, Zach's   phone rings, He picks it up. After a minute, he looks up at Dimitri and says,

"The guy is in the base-" Dimitri cut him off. "I mean, the gun and knife shipments are ready. I'll get the men so we can go get them." And with that, Zach is up and gone.

Then me and Dimitri look at each other. God, why do i want to be close to him and cuddle?

"If you want to cuddle, come over here." Dimitri said with a smirk. Dang it. I said that out loud. With out noticing, i walk over to the bed and take the pills and lay down with Dimirti. He feels like a big fluffy grizzly bear. Before i know it, I fall asleep in the arms of a hot gang leader.