Intro

"Where the fuck is my money?" I asked aiming my gun right at his temple.

I popped out like a shadow in the dark. Glock to his temple while I wore my ski mask.

"Ty, I don't-"

"No, bitch." I said cutting him off. "You don't get to even speak my name."

He swallowed hard before he spoke.

"Okay, it's-"

*BANG!*

I shot him right then in there. I don't have time for no sob story.

In the business I work in you can't have emotions, you gotta be cold. I checked my phone and I was missed curfew. I reached in his pockets and got the ten dollars he owed me. Yeah, I know it's only ten dollars but if I didn't get it back people would just walk all over me and I couldn't have that. Plus he stole more anyway.

I called my team to clean up this mess up and I walked off his porch. Yeah, I killed him on his front porch but as cold as I am I made sure his mom wasn't home.

I ran back home and put in the code for the gates to open. I looked at my watch before I went in the house and saw it was 11:05pm, shit. Maybe my dad was still sleep so I could just sneak in.

I put my key in the door and turned the knob slowly. I looked inside, right to left, and saw no one so I sighed in relief.

I turned around to close and lock the door quietly and when I turned back around I got a blow to the face.

I fell to the ground and went into a ball while I was receiving hit after hit. I was punched and kicked repeatedly.

"That's enough." I heard.

As I slightly opened my eyes I saw my mom and dad sitting on the steps watching.

My dad got up and started walking towards me. I looked around and saw my older brother Landon and my younger brother Isaiah.

My dad lifted me and put me on my feet. I held my stomach as I tried to stand up straight. He looked at me and nodded my mother to come over.

She came over looking pissed and smacked the hell out of me. I knew better to make any sound. Damn, all this for missing curfew.

"You're late." she said.

"I know but I had-" I tried to say but I got slapped again for talking without permission. She didn't ask me a question, just stated a fact.

"Did I ask you to speak?" she asked.

See. I didn't respond that time.

"Did you get your money?" My dad asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, you can speak now. Where's the body." he asked.

"It's taking care of." I said lowly.

"Okay, y'all get ready for bed. You got school in the morning." My mom said.

"And don't wake up the girls." My dad added.

As I walked up the stairs my mom kissed my forehead multiple times and told me she loved me. Not a day goes by where my mom doesn't tell me she loves me.

I went up to my room and shut my door. I went in my bathroom and took off my shirt and saw the bruises forming. I'm gonna be aching in the morning. I sat near my open window and lit my blunt after my shower and started to think.

Y'all probably think I have the worst life or some shit but I don't.

Maybe I should explain my family first then you'll understand why I am the way I am.

Shawn Corey Carter aka King

King was one of the most notorious drug dealers in Brooklyn but it wasn't always like that

King was one of the most notorious drug dealers in Brooklyn but it wasn't always like that. His father was never around and his mother died when he was young so he was in the orphanage until he ran away.

He started just like every other dope boy. He started as a watch out at twelve then he started selling weed at fourteen then by sixteen started selling coke and it went off from there.

He ran half of Brooklyn by twenty-one and ran and still is running Brooklyn since age twenty-six. In between the time he met and married Diva. She was just as cold as he was and he loved it. He only had a soft spot for his family and that was it. If you wasn't family you were probably as good as dead.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter aka Diva

Beyoncé was just a little girl running the streets

Beyoncé was just a little girl running the streets. She ended up in foster care after her parents were killed in front of her and she vowed to kill the person that did it.

She made sure to remember the man's face that did it. She turned cold towards the world after that day and ran away from foster care at age fifteen and killed the man that killed her parents at age seventeen. In between time she would sell drugs to keep money in her pocket but mostly making runs for people.

Her world changed when she met King though. She didn't even understand why she even had a heart for this man and he had a heart for her. They were the real Bonnie and Clyde and they were serious ride or die.

You would think after becoming a wife and mother Diva would soften up but no. She had to stay tough and make sure her kids were tough for this business. Now if her babies wanted to be doctors or lawyers she was behind them 100% but if they wanted to keep the family hustle she wasn't gonna knock it.

Edited 10.12.23