| Three |

The blonde man takes a step closer to Uraraka until he's close enough for her to have to look up at him.

"The fuck you say, Round Face?" The redhead stays back this time instead of intervening as the blonde growls.

Uraraka straightens her shoulders to gain a few inches in height. "I said my family and I found Izuku near a carriage crash about eleven years ago."

The blonde turns around and says, "Fuck."

"I'm confused." When Izuku speaks the blonde and Uraraka whip their heads in his direction and he somehow regrets having the attention focused on him though it was always on him.

Aizawa walks up to the pair seemingly from the other side of the room and stands next to the blonde man. "Bakugou, why don't you take Izuku and have this talk somewhere else."

Aizawa's almost dead black eyes get the blonde now known as Bakugou to deepen his frown but give in nonetheless. "Fine, but Round Face here and Eijirou come with me."

"As long as you're not disturbing everyone else do whatever the hell you want." Aizawa turns around and Izuku can hear him whisper, "I need a fucking nap."

Izuku moves his eyes from the small group of people to see at least seven other people staring at the overly dramatic scene unfolding before them.

Bakugou's next words make Izuku jump in surprise but he tries not to let that show. "Well, you fucking heard the man let's go!"

Izuku quickly scurries after Bakugou as he watches him slide his arm around the redhead who he assumes to be Eijirou's waist and walk towards room off to the side. Uraraka is quick to fall in step next to him and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Bakugou leads them into what seemed to be a common room devoid of people and he orders him and Uraraka to take a seat on the couch as he and Eijirou take a seat on the coffee table in front of the couch.

For a few seconds, the four of them stare at each other until Izuku inevitably decides to break the silence. "You knew me?"

"Yeah, I fucking knew you." Bakugou unconsciously places a hand on Eijirou's thigh and leans forward slightly. "Our moms were friends so we hung out a lot as kids. You'd always follow me around with a few other kids from the village."

Something sparks in Izuku and he's suddenly transported sixteen years in the past where he sees a little boy with spikey ash blonde hair and wide red eyes staring up at him from the river. He outstretches a hand to the boy but he doesn't take it, instead deciding to stand up and brush past Izuku who doesn't dwell on the fact but follow after him without a word.

Izuku's eyebrows knit together as he whispers, "Kacchan?"

Bakugou's eyes widen in recognition of the nickname that falls from Izuku's lips.

Then Izuku is standing from his seat and tackling Bakugou into a hug that he refuses to accept effectively pushing the smaller boy back onto the couch with an angry shout.

"I never said you could hug me!" Bakugou roughly straightens out his rumpled shirt.

"Ignore him, he's a really big softy." Eijirou smiles at Izuku and Uraraka in a calming manner.

"Fuck off, Shitty Hair." Bakugou looks at Eijirou with an almost betrayed expression.

"Love you too, Blasty." Eijirou leans in and places a chaste kiss on Bakugou's lips before leaning back with a giggle.

Izuku can't but adore how cute the couple in front of him is and realize how distracted they are by each other.

Uraraka nudges Izuku's shoulder and sees her nod her head at the door and then they're sneaking out of the room where Todoroki and Asui are waiting for them. Asui has an almost concerned expression while Todoroki looks as indifferent as always.