Chapter 7

*BOOM!*

I jumped up out of bed. My fists were up, and I was ready to punch someone out. I looked around the room.

"Relax, it's just thunder." I jump a little when I hear his voice. Niall was standing in the door way.

"Ugghh, what time is it?" I said laying back down, putting a pillow over my head.

"It's 8 o'clock."

"In the morning?" I asked grumpy.

"Yes in the morning."

"Okay now that I know it's thunder.....get out!"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

I just ignored him and went back to sleep.

"Get up." I can hear him through the pillow.

"No!" I groan.

"Get up!"

"Why?!?!?" I yelled.

"We are going to the stores." He said sounding excited.

"We?" I asked confused.

"Yup....I need you to help me."

"What exactly are we going for?"

"We're gunna get food."

It took me a while to process what he was saying. We we're gunna shoplift.

"No!" I yelled.

"Come on...." He was pleading.

"I am not shop lifting!" I was sitting up now. I threw the pillow at him, but he's quick and he dodged it.

"It'll be fun...."

"I thought you don't do bad things?" I asked confused.

"I don't, but you do.....plus I don't have money." He said smiling at me.

"Fine, but I'm not changing."

"Really? You're gunna go like that?" He said scrunching his face. I probably looked like one of those troll dolls.

"Yes really! You ruined my plans." I said crossing my arms.

"What were your plans?"

"I was gunna stay home and not change. Just watch tv."

His mouth made an O shape.

"Ohhhhh...."

"Plus it's raining!" I said pouting.

"Don't be such a baby!"

"Shut up and get out!"

He smirked at me, turned around, and left. I smiled at him sweetly and got up. I put down my hair a little. I wore my black converse and went downstairs. I went to the front door and waited impatiently. We drove to the shop and walked in naturally. People kept staring at me. I just laughed.

"So, what are we getting?" I asked curiously.

"Chocolate cake!" He said smiling like a mad man.

"How did you know?" I said smirking. I loved chocolate cake ever since I was 5. We both grabbed whatever we could. We had frozen pizza, cake, chips, pop. Anything you can think of. Then, he stopped and faced me.

"What?" I asked slightly tilting my head.

"Care to ride in the cart?" He said gesturing towards the junk cart in front of him.

"I would be honored." I said smiling like I was crazy. We bothed laughed so loud, people started getting annoyed. I move everything out of the way and hopped in. I lost my breath when he started running up and down the isles singing. Suddenly, we stopped. It was the store clerk in front of us. What he did next, almost made me piss my pants.

"What do we do?" I asked him.

"Run...." He whispered back. He turned around, almost wacking me against a wall, and ran down another isle screaming.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!!!!!"

I literally couldn't laugh anymore. I was slapping my knee, trying to breath. My laugh was silent, but my face was bright red. He stopped running.

"Okay, now how are we going to leave if everyone is watching us?" I ask curious. He just smiled and dissapeared out of sight. Next thing I know, I hear a fire alarm. He didn't!!! Finally, he came running and at started pushing me out the door. He dumped everything in the trunk. May I remind you, I was in the cart. When we got home, we just dropped everything, and started eating whatever we had. Niall's dad was working late, so we didn't care.

"That was fun." I admit.

"We should do it again!" He shouts.

"No! No more shoplifting!" I yelled, trying to make sure the neighbors didn't hear.

"Fine." He said chuckling.

I layed my head on his shoulder. He didn't mind. As we watched tv, I slowly dosed off. This was fun. I think I'm starting to like Niall.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

(Author's note) Hey! Thnx for reading :) xx I just wanted to remind you to comment and become a fan. Check out my friend's story, With You Louis Tomlinson by ashdancerlbp13. Thnx :)

Will Brianna fall for Niall? Will Claire and Louis hook up? Could Brianna and Niall get caught for shoplifting? Check back for updates and find out! :)