Chapter 8

Claire's POV

"Claire,wake up",I heard Jim say.

"I don't wanna get up",I said while throwing a pillow over my head.

"How about some breakfast",he said while trying to get me up.

My head immediately came out from under the pillow as the scent of pancakes filled the room.Im literally starving!

I quickly hopped up and walked into the kitchen to see Jim cooking pancakes.

"Why are you cooking?You should be resting because of the bad fall you had yesterday.You need your energy for the upcoming fights that could take place",I said.

"Claire,I'm fine now.Im up and ready for the upcoming fights.And plus,you are eating for two people so I can't let you go hungry",Jim said.

"Fine but just this once",I said while taking a bite of the pancakes.

"So,has Blinky found any other way that Gunmar could have escaped",I asked.

"Not yet,I hope he does soon.Im not letting anything happen to you",Jim says.

"After he is born,I'll get my parents to babysit him while I help you fight",I said.

Jim rolled his eyes and looked back at me."Your not going anywhere after he is born.Your going to stay at your parents house and rest",Jim said.

"Whatever",I said while finishing my pancakes.I got up and washed the dishes while Jim continued eating his pancakes."How about we start coming up with names.He can come at any time now",Jim said.

"I guess we can",I said.

"Before you say anything,we will not name him after a flower",he said.

I laughed."Of course we won't name him after a flower.I would only do that if we were having a girl",I said.

"Oh I know,what about the names we came up with when we took care of that bag of flour!You had a lot of boy names that sounded great",I said.

"I only remember a couple of the names",he said.

"Well,what were they",I asked.

"Um let me see...James Lake Jr. Jr,Jeremy,Liam,and Jason.That all I can remember",he said.

"They all sound amazing.One question,don't we have to go back to school next week",I asked.

"Oh my gosh,i forgot!I can't go to school looking like this",he said while gesturing to his troll self.

"What about the mask",I asked.

"I guess so but what about the sun",he asked.

"Didn't you say you used a sun resistant spell last time",I asked.

"Yes but it won't last the whole school day",he said.

I sighed."Just call in sick maybe",I said.

"That trick won't last forever",he said.

"Then we will just have to do the sun spell",I said.

Secrets (Completed)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें