Ep.Two - A Distraction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, here goes nothing...

Seo-Yeon thought as she pushed the glass door in front of her, making her way into the building. Walking towards the receptionist desks, awkwardly passing others who took no notice to her, as they were busy with other tasks they were given for the day. Standing in front of a small girl, maybe around her age at the desk, Seo-Yeon observed her. She talked into the phone with a calm and comforting voice, almost oblivious towards the commotion that surrounded her, besides the quick glances towards the occasional papers placed on the desk, while simultaneously typing in the obviously needed information onto the desktop in front of her.

Finally ending the call with a polite goodbye, she turned her attention to Seo-Yeon.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Um, yes..hello" The nervousness now slowly sinking in and hitting her at the worst time.

The receptionist giggled, causing Seo-Yeon to bring her head up, facing the girl.

"Just relax, breathe,...you'll fit right in" the girl said in attempt to calm her, slightly easing her nerves. Seo-Yeon smiled, her confidence coming back.

"Is it really that obvious?" See-Yeon asked looking around at the now somewhat empty lobby of the building.

"The nervousness is practically radiating off of you" Seo-Yeon laughed turning back to the girl.

"So, how can I help you?" The girl asked once again

"Oh right, I was hired to help with I believe a boy group..." Seo-Yeon said a little unsure, taking out her phone to check the email, internally swearing, surprised she didn't already memorize the acceptance letter from the company.

"I think in the stylist depar-" but before she could finish her sentence, the sound of a drawer interrupted her. Looking back up to bring her attention back, she saw the girl reading over a folder.

"Lee Seo-Yeon correct?" The girl read off from a paper, looking up at Seo-Yeon.

"Yes"

"Perfect" The girl said, beginning to sign a few of the papers, she reopened the draw to pull out a badge, handing it to Seo-Yeon.

"Thank you" Seo-Yeon replied, tucking her phone back into the safety of her back pocket and slipping badge over her head.

"Now just take the elevator up to the third floor, walk through the hallway and they should be through the second door." Seo-Yeon nodded, making her way towards the elevator's when the girl spoke up again.

"Good luck! And my name's Hyun-Ae by the way, just ask me if you need anything."

"Thank you Hyun-Ae!" Seo-Yeon shouted as she stepped into the elevator, waving towards Hyun-Ae who waved back.

--

Gathering into the large room, everyone began preparing for the next photoshoot of their music video Dope. Setting up all the required materials to make the boys look their best.

Having everything set up and ready, the boys made their way to their assigned chairs with their personal stylist waiting. While everyone had already started, Jungkook was once again left to wait for his turn. The thing was though that, Jungkook also had his own personal stylist, Yoongi was the one that didn't, and that was a recurring problem for the idol. Stylist after stylist would be hired and in a short time after would quit. Because of this, Each stylist would take turns styling their assigned member and then Yoongi. After a while becoming a hassle, Jungkook offered to have his stylist be Yoongi's stylist for most of the time, giving less time to work on him. He didn't mind, it wasn't ever Yoongi's fault for the incidents, and he just felt pity for his Hyung always getting stuck in these situations.