02. Bridge to Terra

The picture above is how Terra looks like, just change his eyes color to reddish brown (pictures not mine, i found it at zerochan)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridge : A transitional passage connecting two section of a composition

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touma wondered what was wrong with his life... Right Riku (But he will never ever regret meeting Riku). How can his childhood friend make him agreed to sneak him inside the base again, oh right using his wide kicked puppy eyes. Sometime Touma questioning his own sanity. But well so be it. At least it was not for meeting with Tenn, the elder Nanase was in mission at Osaka base now.

Right now both of them seated at Touma living room, at top of the table was a blueprint from DIFENDERE Tokyo base. How Touma can got it? Don't ask, he had access of course. Touma looked at his childhood friend, Riku reading a paper at his hand with serious face. Then Riku eyes brighten up and he smiled, it seems like he managed to plan something.

"So...?"

"I manage to find the loophole, tonight i can sneak inside."

"Alright i'll wait inside then."

"Eh... Touma you don't have to—"

Touma raised his hand to stop Riku talk "I insist." Touma then straighten his body and looked at Riku with serious eyes. "You still didn't tell me the reason why you want to sneak inside. I didn't asked you anything for one week because i tought that you will tell me soon or later. So... when will you tell me?"

Riku bit his bottom lip because he was nervous, he cann't really told Touma that Terra told him to came to his place. Touma might thought he was insane. Touma looked at Riku that shifted nervously at his seat, Touma the sighed and lean back at his chair. "Fine, not now. But you better tell me later."

Riku smiled in relieve and nodded his head. "I'll tell you everything Touma. I promise.". Touma answered Riku with his own smile, then both of them returned their attention to the building blueprint

~Time skip~

Riku managed to enter the building using a blindside of the camera and code access that he got from Touma. He entered the building via back door. When he got inside he changed his black clothes to DIFENDERE brown uniform, with the hat too. Then he walked to the hallway and tried to remember the way toward the center area that he memorized earlier. There weren't many people at this time of day (near midnight) so Riku walked calmly without no one suspect him.

Finally after a few minutes passed he arrived in front of the room where Blessing Earth reside, in front of the door stood Touma. When Touma looked at Riku, he looked around and nodded toward Riku. Riku walked toward Touma

"I already manipulate the camera footage so that it show the same thing for 5 minutes. I can only buy us time that much, is that enough?"

Riku smiled and nodded his head, Touma nodded back. Then Touma turned around and opened the door using a card that he borrowed from one of the staff (read : stole from staff locker room). The door opened, both of them went inside. The door automaticaly closed itself. And they saw it, Blessing Earth gem inside a huge glass tube.

"Now we are here. What will you do now Riku?"

Riku only keep silent and didn't answer Touma question. He walked to the tube and place both of his palm at Blessing Earth glass tube, he leaned his forehead too. Then with gentle voice he whispered "I'm here now, Terra."