}{ヘッドカン}{

Rei enjoys the sight and sound of rain, but hates getting wet

Rei enjoys the sight and sound of rain, but hates getting wet. This is because she's afraid that getting wet will fry her camera.

Rei has naturally shaky hands, so if her hands are shaking, don't be alarmed.

Rei's favorite color is baby blue, thus why she styled her hair, as well as her clothes, this color.

Rei carrys a pocket knife with her wherever she goes since she needs a quick way of attack if she ever gets ambushed.

Rei is bisexual, but has never actually had a romantic or sexual relationship with anybody. Though that doesn't mean she's not open to one.

Rei has a thick Japanese accent since she never knew how to speak English until Genji taught her. Now she has a large English vocabulary, but she will sometimes forgets to speak English if she's in an emergency and ends up spouting Japanese nonsense.

Rei never goes anywhere without her camera. Abandoning her camera is like abandoning a Friend. Her camera is the only way to contact spirits.

Rei wanted to seek revenge on the Elder Shimada who killed her father, but Genji convinced her to hold her grudge on him back, thus introducing her to meditation to calm her nerves about what happened.

Rei would go to the Shimada castle once every month to visit her cousins. She would mostly be hanging out with Genji, so she would never catch the arguments between her father and the Elder Shimada.

Rei was very close with her father since her mother died during child birth, he was the only parent she had.

Rei was very close to Hanzo and Genji, especially Genji. Hearing of his death after already having her parents assassinated broke her.

She was given her spirit channeling camera when she was only five years old. She would use it constantly and would interact with her ancestors whenever she could.

When her father was assassinated and her parents were replaced with a Shimada elder, she was forced to train daily with weapons and hand to hand combat. If she did not show up for training, she would be punished. This sudden change in her life drove her to run away from home and try to seek refuge in nearby towns. She continued to do this until one day she gets saved by Genji when some Shimada troops came looking for her.

{{More to come.}}