3

"WELCOME"

I deep voice eco-ed trough the hole hall . Having a large af house is too creepy. We looked at the direction where the voice came and saw Mr. Kim Taehyung with a black tax with a red ribbon . What a coincidence it kinda look and match at this fucking red slutty dress. He was walking down on a big grand stairs toward us like a prince.

Why did he even invited a small amount of people when he can just invite a hole city at this large hall. 

"Good evening boss Kim , Yoongs , J hope , Mia and Miss Lee" Talk about close friends ...... Fck this is so embarrassing.

"Good evening Mr. Kim" I bowed nine degree for respect. I'm still respectful to people. As met his eyes Mia cough and excused herself to eat , trying to leave me with this....this Hot Newly Bake Gucci Man . Thank you so Much for being my bestest friend Mia! I awkwardly smile while looking everywhere , avoiding his hot n cold stares at me.

"I must say , you look splendid gorgeous in that red dress Miss Lee" He spoke and I was surprised to see him trying to make a conversation . I mean ,never in my hole work he replied a hello back at me. It's kinda strange. 

"Well....you look nice to Mr. Kim" Nice?! What the hell Shang.

"Well , nice to meet you " he smiled and soon left me like a peace of trash not spending a glance at me. Wow....rich fuck people. Why inviting me?! Geez this is a total uncomfortable event I have ever spent.

And he is even richer than our boss! Why did he bothered having a office job if he had a large mansion.

Bored and lazy on standing and looking at the food I walked out on that hall. And I arrived at the garden unknowingly . And shit , I can't even remember the place I walked back. I sigh and went to a nearby bench at a fountain. This garden is large and Beautiful . I could totally see that this garden has a rose maze. But I'm to lazy to make myself more lost than I already have. So I decided to sit on a bench and looking at the water flowing downwards on the fountain as I could totally see it sparkled. I crossed my arms as the cold breeze met my skin. Fuck. Why did I agreed on wearing this dress.

I cares my arms to make some heat . But I soon stopped as I realized it's not use. I sigh and I can see some smoke coming from my mouth.  It's a middle of the night....and I don't bothered getting eaten by a wolf or see a white lady.

My eyes landed on the night skies. Beautiful . Oh how I wish I can be a star . Shinning above during night and sleeping all morning. I think this is the que of a fox or s vampire to eat me.

As I'm​ busy admiring the night skies I felt a warm cloth hanging on my body. I was startled at fist and flinch as I hear breathing . I didn't bothered to look back since I'm scared.  Is this the Vampire?? Will it eat me and make me one of them , then marrying one making cute little vampire and grow a million year old?

"You look....cold" a deep voice was herd and I soon look back to see Taehyung with only a white polo and a neck tie. I soon realized that I was wearing his coat. Not gonna lie it's warm and full of his expensive perfume.

"Thanks...I guess" I mumbled while squeezing his coat to get more warm.

"You seem a little bothered" I replied while looking at the water on the fountain.  Do I ? I'm sure I look unbothered .

"I don't know....how about you . Why are you here when you have to be sitting on a chair while drinking whine and smoking on a expensive cigarette." I replied rolling my eyes as I hear him chuckle.

"I'm not like those rich old people" he replied turning his way into me and sat beside me . 

"Maybe" I mumbled into my breath and I'm so sure he heard it. Soon quietness covered our tension . It's comfortable doe.

"I have a question" I said and he hum looking at me . " Why would you work on a small company when I'm​ sure you have you're own" I said and he shrug.

"Feels like I wanted to" he bluntly said making me nod and look at the rose bushes.

"To be really honest....I have loads of questions to you" I commented making him again chuckle.

"I'm ready , go on " he replied.

"Well... Why would you invite a very small amount of people in you're Birthday when you could totally invite one hole city? ,  then why inviting me when we are not even close? And why are you here when you're supposed to be blowing a gold candle while slicing a 15 layers of cake " I blast while doing hand motions and asking. He looked at me with his , brown dowe eyes while his lips form into a smile . I'm sure I'm already dead by his gorgeousness. 

"I only invited some of my close friends because I don't want snake people to come here and be close to me . I invited you because Mia begged me to . And I'm here because I don't want to blow a gold candle , I'd rather wanted to relax in my garden" he answered making hum. Why would Mia begged at him?! Seriously that lady needs more scold. 

I looked at my feet feeling the heels hurt and burn. So I kneeled down to take that shit off.

"Now I'm gonna ask you some questions" He said and I nod .

"Why did you wear that dress? Who is it from? Do you have a guy friendz?"  He asked and I frown.whay kind of questions is that?

"Well , my best friend Mia made me wear this , and this is from someone . No , I don't have any guy friends"  I replied sure I have guy friends but who is he to know that?

"Hmm...have you have sex with someone?" He asked making me cought. WHAT THE HELL! His questions are embarrass​ing!

"No I haven't!!" I shortly screamed . I'm seriously not gonna tell him my sex life. I look at him I'm disbelief and to see him looking at me dead in the eyes like I did something wrong.

Lies lies lies Baby Girl . Haven't you know I saw you having sex with someone who isn't me . Aww baby...