Chapter 1

RICH POV

It's been about 2 weeks after my Squip left..  I thought. I stretched and sat up. BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP My phone was screaming with notifications from Jake.

Protecc At All Costs: Hello?

Protecc at all costs: Rich?

Protecc at all costs: Are you awakkkkeeeee?

Smol Bean: Now I am thanks to all your texts. -~-

Protecc at all costs: Not like I care, but.. ANYWAYS I think Jenna like mee!!! :o :o :o

Smol Bean: Dude we been over this girls aren't sexually attracted to you--

Protecc at all costs: Yeah but maybe they think I'm smart af. B) B) B) Plus, how would you know you're gay as fuck?

Smol Bean: Jake, I'm Bi. Not gay. And I'm moreover attracted to girls. Chicks dig me.

Protecc at all costs: Nah your lisp makes it hard for any girl to like you, dude.

Smol Bean: Shut the fuck up.

Protecc at all costs: No. It's only true.

Smol Bean: Hnnnn.. Can your Mom pick me up?

Protecc at all costs: IDK Lemme ask her.

. . .

Protecc at all costs: Yeh.

Smol Bean: Mkay see ya later.

Protecc at all costs: Mkay. Bye.

Smol Bean: Bye.

An Hour Passes

Smol Bean: Chu here?

Protecc at all costs: Yeh. Get in, Sir Homo.

Smol Bean: -~-

I got up and walked outside to Jake's Mom's car, "Morning, Mrs. Dillinger." I sat in the seat and buckled up. "Hello, Rich." Jake got kinda flustered at my wisp and dodged my eyes by looking out the window. How am I gonna tell Jake? I've liked him for 2 weeks... BUT I'M NOT GAY-- Wait I'm Bi tho so--.. I got out of the car when we got there and looked at Jake. He had put his hood up after seeing Jenna. He liked her. I could tell because he only put his hood up when he was excited, embarrassed, or anxious. I tried to not feel hurt. "You like her. HAH!" I laughed a fake laugh. Jenna looked at Jake like he was from Mars and walked into school.

JAKE POV

I looked at Rich. I liked him, yes, but he blew my chance of a girl liking me, "Dude what the fuck?!" Rich backed up at my outburst, looking scared since I always looked down on him. "You blew my chance!" He looked at me with a hurt look. Wait.. He likes me.. Oh fuck he's being cute again.. Ehhh.. What do I do? I started panicking as tears filled his eyes. I couldn't take it.. I grabbed him and picked him up, hugging him. Oh shit you're gay now no goin' back from here.. I held him close to me and blushed profusely. Rich's eyes cleared and they sparkled as he looked up at me with this cute, confused look. "Hhh.." I hugged him tighter, "You're gay? You mean to tell me you've been gay this whole time?" Rich laughed, slightly crying, "You bastard.." I said in a muffled voice, "Let's just go to your house.." He tilted his head, "What about school?" I looked at him and heaved him into a piggyback ride, "Who cares?" Rich laughed, "Not me!" We walked to his house and went in. His parents weren't home, as usual. That was probably why he always asked for me to hang out with him. It was adorable how much he depended on me. Rich pecked me on the cheek and my face flushed with color, "H-hey!" Rich giggled, "You're so cute!~" I set him on his couch, "No I'm not!--" Rich pulled me onto the couch and sat on my lap. "Gimme the remote." I had an advantage, "No." He flopped around, "Gimme!" I refused again with a slight head jerk, and Rich looked at me grumpily.

RICH POV

"Gimme the remote you bastard!" I struggled around, trying to take the remote from him. "Nah.. I don't think you're gonna get it any time soo-" I had kissed him on the lips. He relaxed and put his hand down. I grabbed the remote, "HAH!" Jake did a grump face, "Cheater.." I looked at him, "Oh, do you want me to make it even?" He looked at me, confused. I rolled onto my knees and bent over top of him, my face red, eyes sparkling. I pushed my face into his and kissed him, arms wrapped around his neck. Jake nuzzled me, "Kinky bastard.." I seized the opportunity and gave him a hickey.

LENNY TIME SKIP

JAKE POV

We both breathed heavily, "God.. That was fun.. You sucked at it tho.." Rich pecked me on the lips and I didn't struggle. I nuzzled him.

End of Chapter 1

I Might do another chapter if people like this. :P