Slasher/Some DBD Killers: Preferences/Backstory-ish

《A/n: List of them: Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, Freddy Krueger, The Huntress (Anna), Amanda Young (The Pig)》

Michael Myers:

- He chooses to stay at a distance, observing you from his mere curiosity.
- When you finally notice him, you make your move to pursue him instead, like a chase of cat and mouse, he tests you by avoiding you the best he does.
- Once you catch him he tests  you again, waiting for what you'd do next.
- When a bond forms, he likes to keep  an eye on you when your not with him.
- He silent of course, which might be awkward a bit at first. But as time passes he will say a word or two (though it still being uncommon), the stronger the bond gets the more words he'll speak. For you he's willing to say a sentence or two.
- Possessive and obsessive, of course. He will always make sure you are his and his alone, friends and family are tolerated until a wrong move is made.
- He's absolutely intoxicated with you.

Jason Voorhees:

- He is also observant of your presence, intrigued by your personality compared to others he's seen before.
- He approaches you first, more carefully as he is more attracted to you.
- Jason is hesitant about scaring you, waiting a few days of working up any courage because he knows you'll leave the camp with your friends eventually.
- When you finally meet him, he convinces his mother your worth more than killing.
- However that turns out he is much more attached to you, never wanting you to leave his side without telling him.
- He loves cuddling, or at least when you hold him muttering words to him, or humming/singing so it wasn't complete silence
- You would always receive a gift from him, whether it was taken from other campers, or found and or discovered
- He was still a child at heart, scoldings left him sulking for an hour or two. So you'd give him space before approaching the giant man again, teaching him properly before any harm is truly done
- He loves your praise, it always gave him a warm sensation in his chest, and he wanted more.

Leatherface:

- When he saw how nice and pretty you were, he stood his ground directly to keep you. His family wasn't entirely pleased, earning him a few harsh words along the way.
- He'd take a different person or hitchhiker in trade to keep you, keeping you in his personal room in the basement.
- You'd be locked downstairs in the basement, despite the situation he'd feed you and give you water for your needs.
- The longer you stayed, the more his family started to get use to your presence in the house. You had eventually been given privilege to walk around the house freely, as long as Bubba (you had found out he was called) was with you.
- Like Jason, Bubba prefers you in his peripheral vision, unless he's working with "food" of course. He doesn't want to scar you with those images.
- You were never allowed to raise a finger around the house, being treated as though you were royalty to him. He liked to doll you up with the vast variety of makeup he collected and or dress you up in the different clothes he collected as well.
- You found out he likes being called pet names, using them along with praises got to him the most. Easily flattering and embarrassing him.
- He was a giant puppy, at most nights he'd curl himself to you, or hold you tightly while you dozed off.

Freddy Krueger:

- Your relationship with him started with mere amusement.
- He'd do almost anything to get any sort of reaction out of you, whether that reaction was good or bad didn't matter to him.
- You were his favorite play toy by far. Seeing you embarrased or angry always brought a grin to his face, your reactions were priceless
- Maybe that's why he never killed you, because having you around him so much caused an inner conflict about finally killing you. He just couldn't.
- He really isn't one for being a corny romantic, but preferring to make you embarrassed or see/hear you laugh became more frequent.
- Cuddling isn't his thing, but if you ask nice enough he'll consider a bit of time to do that.
- He'd use every one of your nights asleep to see you, even short 1-2 hour naps became almost 5 when the two of your got carried away.
- He'd watch you while you were awake too, easily being jealous from any other male that'd approach you with intimate intent.
- You'd usually not see them again. Realizing that the dream demon had something to do with it.
- You'd tease him about his jealous behavior later on, them scolded him when he kills to many.
- You're the one who receives pet names from him, some seemingly out of nowhere. Seems that he likes to test which suits you most.

The Huntress:

- She's acts like a mother, of course you didn't know her past at the time so it was obviously odd to you.
- She had the be the more entrancing killer you had met so far. The only one who uses a range attack.
- She always saves you for last when you're in her trial, sparing you in every match.
- You'd be brought to her realm when the trial ends, and she'd greet you with a hug and kisses to the face.
- She was overprotective, in a sort of good way. Though that meant she also wanted the other killers not to kill you.
- Outside of trials she'd coddle you and hug you to her hearts content, treating you like a child.
- She sung when it was just the two of you, normally in matches it would just be her humming. But you had the privilege to hear her sing.
- She speaks to you in Russian as well, most of the songs are in Russian, but you didn't care. You listened to them anyway and lulled away in her strong arms.

Amanda Young (The Pig):

- You used to be old friends before she kidnapped you, but at the time you didn't know it was Amanda.
- She had you tied up in a small cold room, visiting only to give your a meal with water, other times it was to simply watch you.
- One day she had taken off the mask, that's when you tried to rebuild the bond you had lost, you thought she was dead.
- She would listen to you speak, trying to bring up good memories from the past in hopes for her to warm up to you.
- You were normally the one to speak, with Amanda saying a thing or two as time passed.
- Eventually she'd untie you, allowing you walk around the perimeter as long as she was with you.
- She'd take you to meet John Kramer, the man behind the jigsaw deaths.
- On her free time she'd let you lean against her or cuddle her. Warming up to you.
- She liked when you commented on the devices and traps she along with John made. Giving you a smile or even a grin when you complemented the work. (Though you were confused as the traps were inescapable.)
- Other than that she'd keep you out of her line of "work".
- When she wasn't busy she'd watch movies and shows with you. Wrapping the two of you in a blanket and enjoyed your time together.