Chapter 37

~Anika's POV~

I opened my eyes hearing Shivaay's melodious voice. He kissed my forehead and I smiled in anticipation.

S: good morning love.

A: good morning.

S: now get ready quickly we have a surprise for you.

A: what surprise?

S: you'll get to know soon..

I move towards washroom and took a quick shower. Getting ready quickly I moved down and found everyone standing in the Hall with their luggage.

A: where are you guys going?

D: we all are going.

A: but where?

O: aree let's go.

Shivaay held my hand and we all move towards our car. We all left Oberoi Mansion but the destination is unknown to me.

After sometime I got a feel that we are moving towards our mansion and I was right. All the car stopped in front of Malhotra Mansion. I got down from the car and Dadi held my hand.

D: Anika puttar I know your papa always wanted to arrange your marriage here. So as his and your wish your and Billu's wedding will take place here only.

I looked at Shivaay, he smiled and nodded. Gauri also nodded with happiness and I was overwhelmed by all the love. I hugged Dadi and she kissed my forehead with outmost love.

S: that's not fair. It was my idea also.
(Puppy face)

A: aww.. My Baghadbilla.

S: don't call me that.
(Fake anger)

I hugged him tightly and we all entered into the mansion. We all sat in the Hall when Era maasi entered. I hugged her tightly and she anticipated the hug.

D: okay now tell me about the progress of work.

O: Dadi decorations will be done by tomorrow noon.

G: I've invited all the guests.

S: and the other arrangements are also done.

D: good. Now Billu and Anika listen to me carefully. You both are India's one of the biggest businessman and businesswoman so I want your marriage to be happened grandly. As it's Oberoi and Malhotra's wedding so it should be grand. I hope you don't have any problem with that.

A: no dadi I'm totally fine with it.

S: me too..