vi

¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤

A day later and everything was normal. Evelyn was sitting on the balcony watching the sun disappear.

She heard the familiar footsteps of Jasper coming up behind her. "I have something for you. But you have to change."

"Really?" Evelyn turned around to face her mate.

"Yeah, into a dress."

Evelyn smiled, "Okay." She walked by him towards her room.

"I'll be waiting ma'am."

The smile that was on her face grew even bigger as she sped to her room.

She dug through her wardrobe for the dress she knew Jasper loved on her. It was a simple short white dress. The dress she got married in.

Evelyn looked at herself in the mirror, and started to think of the most happiest day in her life.

Jasper started to grow impatient of waiting. He walked towards his mates room, and quietly opened it. He was surpirsed to see her wearing her wedding dress. Surprise soon turned into unbelievable happiness.

He sped to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Ready?"

Evelyn looked at her mate through the mirror in front of them. "Yes." It was right above a whisper. A million thoughts were going through her mind. Where's he taking me? Will there be people? Is the rest of the family going? Do I have to worry about my hunger?

Her worry was coming off of her heavily. Sensing this, Jasper sent a wave of calmness towards her. He didn't like when his mate was stressed.

"Let's go." He grabbed her hand and lead her outside.

Once the were out of the house, Jasper stopped and pulled out a piece of cloth from his pocket. "Are you planning on blind folding me Mr. Whitlock?"

He smirked, "Please turn around ma'am."

Evelyn smiled and did what he said. Then she lost her eyesight. Then without warning, she was swept of her feet.

Jasper looked down at his mate that he held in his arms. He smiled thinking about how lucky he was. Then he sped into the forest.

Evelyn slightly relaxed when she felt the wind go through her hair. She knew she was safe.

Then it all stopped abruptly. "Are we here?" Evelyns question was somewhat answered when she felt her feet hit the ground.

"Yeah." Jasper gave Evelyn her sight back by taking off the blind fold, but she still had her eyes closed. He dropped it onto the floor, hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear, "Open your eyes."

If she could, Evelyn would have cried the moment she saw where Jasper had taken her.

He had hung a bunch of small christmas-like lights on trees that formed a circle. He set up a CD player in a tree that was playing soft music. And there was a bed the was set right below the stars.

"Since we can't go to prom, I made us our own."

Evelyn spun around in Jaspers arms and rapped her arms around his neck, "I love you." Then kissed him.

They pulled away and Jasper said it back, "I love you too." He back away a little and put his hand out, "May I have this dance?"

Evelyn put her hand in his and let him guide her to the middle of the circle of trees. She put her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder.

He interwined his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him as they swayed to the music.

It felt like hours had gone by when they stopped dancing and laid down on the bed to stargaze

"Thank you Jasper. You make living forever worth something."

Jasper didn't have to look at Evelyn to know what she was feeling.

Pure Happiness.

¤¤¤¤¤

A/N ° Part One Over! Hope you liked all of it. Not 100% on when I'll start the next part. I want to work on my other books first, so it'll ptobably be a while. And As Always, if you like, vote and\or comment.
Thank you for reading💙