3

Franny's Pov.

"Give me another chance." Kian spoke up.

"What?" I say kinda confused.

"Give me one day where I could prove to you that I'm sorry." Kian said.

"Kian, I know you're sorry. It's just that I don't know how to snap back in this,We been apart for a year. Things just can't go back to how they were overnight." I say with a frown. I want to forgive him, I want him back in my life. I just don't want to get hurt again.

"Then how about we start taking baby steps. We can just hang out a little and see were it ends up." He said.

"Okay fine." I say hesitant. "So how's Jc,Bobby and Corey?" I ask nervously.

"Uh, they are good. Jc moved into a house and he's still with Chelsey, Bobby and Corey live in the same apartment buildings as you and I." He says.

"Wait what? You,Bobby and Corey live in the apartments?" I ask.

"Yea...they miss you,like a lot. Especially Jc, you were like his little sister." He says.

"Well if they missed me so much they wouldn't have cut me off in the first place." I say with a eye roll.

"Fran,they didn't want to. They had the same feelings as me,It hurt badly to see you in pain." Kian explains.

"Yea whatever." I say.

"You know, I always knew you were there." Kian says. I look at him with a confused expression as he take another sip of the wine.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I knew you were still the same Franny we all knew and loved. You were just lost, I could see it in your eyes.You were screaming, you were trapped." He says. I look down playing with my rings when he spoke up again.

"And might I say, you got way prettier then I expected you to get." He says with a smirk.

"Oh god!" I say with a laugh. "And you haven't changed a bit,you're still the flirtatious and hot Kian we know and love." I say bumping his shoulder with a smirk.

"Hot?" He says as his smirk gets bigger.

"Just shut up." I say as we both continue to laugh. Our laugh soon dies down and he turns and looks at me.

"I missed you Fran." Kian says smiling at me.

"I missed you too." I say honestly. I really did miss him, I missed our talks and laughs. Maybe we can start a new chapter and make it right again.

"There you are! I was looking for you everywhere!" Bry shouts as she comes up from the fire escape and onto the roof.

"Oh sorry we were just talking." I say. Bry then looks from me to Kian.

"Well I haven't seen this duo together in a while." Bry says with a chuckle pointing to Kian and I.
———-
Hello! Sorry this is kinda short but please comment what you think of this chapter and vote and add to library. Thank you for all the comments on here I really appreciate it!❤️