Chapter 3

I entered the club and went to the front to see the fight while I waited to receive my money for my last fight. The fight tonight was 2 guys it was pretty intense but it looked like the guy with brown hair was going to win though. Sure enough he scored a knockout. He turned and faced me and I know I had seen him from somewhere but before I could figure out where a body stepped in front of me and blocked my vision. I looked up to see Trey the owner of F.C smile at me and hand me my 10 grand for the last 2 fights I won. I took the money and he walked away without another word. I looked back to where I last saw the guy but he was gone. Trey stepped back in front of me and asked if I was up to fight the guy that just won. My curiosity won and I agreed.

I went back to the locker room and did my hair onto 2 French braids. I took off my shirt so I was left in my sports bra and put on my nike pros. I was ready to go. I stepped out into the front and remembered I needed my mouth guard I ran back in grabbed my mouth guard and ran back out and to the cage. The guy was already standing there waiting as I walked up. He practically laughed in my face as I slipped on my mouth guard. Just because I was small doesn't mean I am not as good as this jackass. I squared up. He slipped in his mouth guard and  shook his head slightly. The guy yelled fight and he threw a punch but he was reckless and I slid to the side. While he was recovering I threw a punch kick combo right to his face and gut and knocked him out. I won another 5,000 by beating him. I returned to the locker room to get dressed.

When I walked out the guy I just beat was at the bar. I went over to him feeling a strange surge of courage and said,
"You need to work on your footwork and not be so reckless."
He glanced at me and responded with,
"Why do you care you wanta train me?" He said this with a smirk on his face.
I whispered in his ear, "I could probably teach you something." And with that I walked out with a smirk on my face and 15 grand in my bag.