chapter 8

i bathed in the very bubbly bubble bath. jeongguks bathroom was gorgeous. it was huge with a beautiful big bathtub, shining white sinks that matched the colour of the irresistible american smile and the toilet was automatic and it was black? made sense as the bathroom was themed black and white but the toilet being black and not white? beats me.

nevertheless, i enjoyed the music and candlelight as i relaxed in the warming water. i tried to keep my "plan" at the back of my mind as i just wanted to chill out, but i felt like it was an issue i had to sort out and as i had some time to think i may as well use it.

i thought about me, then jeongguk. could i do this to him? could i do this to me? who did i really want the best for? who should i be looking out for? he was well of, i, on the other hand was not.

i soon noticed i was prioritising jeongguk, his feelings mattered to me.

maybe you should take that into consideration, haein.

"haein, your truly so beautiful." jeongguk said as i stepped out the bathroom lightly, i was wrapped in a towel and drying the ends of my hair. i smiled at him as big as i could.

"thank you." i replied.

i walked off into the bedroom, he always makes me smile so much. infact, i was still smiling as i got changed into his clothes. i was smiling eating mcdonalds with him, smiling when we were driving, smiling when he showed up ad the photoshoot, smiling when i moved in with him, smiling before we first fucked.

hes definately more than a sugar daddy to me and i dont know if im more than a sugar baby to him but i know i want to be.

a/n: sorry this chapter is short af llmao ima post another 1 in a sec lemme just get out the bath rq lol

uh also listen to mf uhhh ridin' - yung bans  :)

ew na i rlly hate this chapter tho wtaf