𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐎

FOR ALMOST THE ENTIRETY OF HER LIFE, Jang Ryeon had never felt special.

Don't get me wrong, she'd been through her fair amount of break-ups and dramas within her friend group, but she wasn't involved in anything significant. That's what annoyed her.

The girl simply thrived for adventure.

Ever since she was a mere toddler, she had been reckless and high-spirited. Her parents had always hated her frequent antics of strolling away when they weren't looking, or sneaking away from them when she'd spotted something that interested her.

For Ryeon, her curiosity was a major part of her life. It was the sole reason why she'd made the current friends she had now. It may have sounded stupid to admit, but she did depend on it for a lot of her daily activities.

What would happen if she didn't do this? What would happen if she did do that?

She was constantly changing herself because of this trait. Usually her confidence and willingness also played in hand with it, as curiosity alone didn't just spur her on.

There were other things that made her so fond of adventure. Her lack of freedom, perhaps? Or simply the need to feel adrenaline soaking through her veins.

She was mainly proud of her often-intrigued self.

But, being so curious does have its downfalls.

AFTER ALL,

CURIOSITY DID KILL THE CAT.