Form

You put your form here, I look forward to seeing it. :)

*-required

*Name:

*Age: (No less than 12 if single, must be at least 14 if you want a relationship. Must be at least 18 if you want to enter them into the smut chain.)

*sex: ( body- what were they born as? Male, Female, Unix)

Gender: (What they identify as)

Sexuality: (Gay, lesbian, straight, etc...)

Race: (Human or dwarf. If you know a specific password, then I may allow you to choose something else- PM me if you want to use the password, that way others don't unfairly see it.)

*Physical description: (body, then clothing, then accessories- if any.)

*Personality: (Can be added after you've played them for a while. Just write, 'TBD, see below')

*Powers: (If any)

*Skills: (Five unique skills if human, fifteen if a dwarf. They can be anything that would not normally have been learned by your character with their given background. These are uncommon skills- like accounting, acrobatics training, lockpicking, etc... things that normally wouldn't be thought of as part of a character. If I make a Baker, but want him to know how to pick locks, this is where I put that knowledge.I I make a Marine but want him to know how to pole dance, This is where I put the skill. If you still don't understand what this thing is for, please don't hesitate to ask. )

Backstory: (Can be written separately in the response section.)

*Likes: (Three things they like.)

*Dislikes: (Three things they fear or are allergic to.)

*PRO: (Pessimist, Realist, Optimist. What are you planning for them to be in this area? You can add this in when you add the personality, if you want to play them for a while first- just write 'TBD, see below'. Please try to stick to a single personality though, unless I personally agree to a mental problem for your character. )

Password: (Your personal one, in case you want to RP while in a different account. Please PM me the password, or hide it somewhere I will see it in one of your works- maybe tag me in a comment on your favorite book and leave it there. I'll try to keep track of them.)

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy playing!