S P E C I F I C - M E M B E R (R A P - L I N E) - # 1

Okay so, small face reveal I guess but the dressing gown I'm wearing in the picture is what inspired  this chapter! Basically the gist is that Miyeon is wearing it -- it's really oversized on her -- and jamming out of Ddaeng in her room, I'll let you read from there!

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Miyeon had just gotten out of the shower and she was all wrapped up in her bunny dressing gown. She had energy and time to kill before dinner and she sat down on the edge of her bed, trying to decide what she wanted to do in the meantime. A thought crossed her mind, making her smile wide. She quickly slid into her desk chair and turned on her computer, opening up YouTube and quickly searching for Ddaeng. Once she had clicked on the first result and the video had started to load, she leaned over her desk slightly and turned up the volume a small bit on her speakers.

The song began quickly and she pushed herself up and out of her chair. It wasn't long before she was singing and dancing along. Sometimes she would flop around the bunny ears and other times she would hold onto the cuffs on the puffy, soft, sleeves. However, she wasn't quite alone.

All the boys had decided they wanted dinner somewhat early and Hoseok had offered to go and get Miyeon. When approaching her room, the door was slightly open and he could hear a very familiar beat coming from inside the room. Once close enough, he could hear Ddaeng playing, making him smile brightly. He peeked through the door to see her cute dancing and it melted his heart. He was quick to pull out his phone and recorded about thirty seconds of her adorable dancing and singing along.

It had been too good of an opportunity to not Video it. Instead of telling her dinner was ready, he instead turned on his heels and rushed back to the rest of the group. He ushered Namjoon and Yoongi over to him and they followed -- maybe a little bit peeved that they had to leave their dinner. Hoseok showed them the video and all three of them couldn't hold in their bright smile. "Do you think I should post it to Twitter?" Hoseok asked, just as the video ended. Yoongi looked at him in disbelief whereas Namjoon's smile only grew.

"I reckon that ARMY's would enjoy it," he replied, watching as Hoseok opened the twitter app, readying a new post. Yoongi let out a short chuckle, his small smile still visible.

"You two are gonna be dead men when she finds out," Namjoon rolled his eyes lightheartedly and Hoseok shook his head slightly.

"You were involved to, you've seen the video," He responded, adding the video to the tweet and typing out a small message.

"Yeah, but I'm not the one who's posting it," Yoongi turned on his heels and started heading back to the dining room in the dorm. "So you two have fun getting killed by angry Mimi,"

Back in Miyeon's room, she had been jamming out to a couple of other songs before looking at the time. She had been perfectly on time for dinner. As she got up to walk out the door, she heard her phone ding to signal that something new had been posted on twitter. She walked over to her phone and picked it up, opening the notification. Her phone soon began to blow up with new notifications and she checked the group's shared twitter. Her eyes widened when she saw the post.

————————————————————————————————————————
@bts_twt : MIMI dancing to Ddaeng is so cute, my heart can't take it! 💜 #JHope #MIMI
💬78K     ♥️101K     🔁68K
————————————————————————————————————————
@loveless.creature :  OH HOLY GOODNESS, MIMI WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO ADORABLE!!!

@InfiressssssMan : I ship these two so much, AHHHHH! #HoMi

@Bangtan929 : Question is, where did she get that robe, I need it in my life 💜💜💜
————————————————————————————————————————

Attached was a video, a video of her dancing and singing to Ddaeng. She blushed before laughing at some of the comments. Soon she realised, Hobi had just videoed her dancing and singing to one of the Rap Line's songs, and she narrowed her eyes. She put down her phone and stormed out of her room. "Hobi!" She half whined, half shouted. Once she entered the dining room, she crossed her arms and gave a cute pout.

Everyone was looking at her, trying to hide their smiles. "Hobi, why'd you do that!" She whined, walking up to his seat at the table.

"Because it was cute, what else could I have done?" He replied, his smile glowing as bright as the sun. A small smile tugged at her lips but she refused to let it show. She crossed her arms over her chest and gave a cute pout. A couple of the boys let out a short chorus of "aww"'s and her stance began to falter as she let out a short giggle and smile. She recomposed herself as Hoseok pulled her side and gave her a squishy hug from where he was sitting. She rolled her eyes slightly and let her smile come back, she couldn't stay angry at Hobi, it just wasn't physically possible.

"Fine," she dragged out, "The video can stay up, I guess, but only because ARMY seem to absolutely love your sneaky filming skills,"

"Thanks bunny!" He replied, poking the floppy bunny ears on her hood. Her face flushed and she covered it with the ears, hearing the chorus of voices, signalling that the rest of the boys had just literally died of a cuteness overload.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Idk whether this is good or not, or if it's cringy or not, but I hope that you liked it nonetheless! I'm still looking for requests by the way,so don't be afraid to request something!
Chapter Started 04/07/2018
Chapter Finished 04/07/2018