you okay, of course not I just abandoned my true love

Me being the idoit I was decided it would be a good idea to stay in my room the whole day crying into a pillow. That of course concerned Gold and once he was done with his "business" with silver he did what ever Gold does around the house on a typical Sunday. No one who was a dex holder ever worked after that.

The government payed us for doing a "great service" to our regions. After about an hour Gold came to cheak on me, and what he saw was a wreak.

The room was covered with tissues and I myslef was no better on the bed. My tear stained face was nothing compared to my sleep deprived body and red puffy eyes. I had scribbled Green's name on a sheet of paper in a notebook.

Gold walked over to me and sat on the side of the bed. "Mind telling me what's going on in here" he said with a frown. I looked up from my work and sat up. I was to tiered to sit up so I feel right back down onto the bed with me back facing the bed and my face facing the ceiling.

He spoke up "I can see you obviously got over Green" he said sarcasm dripping fron his voice. I shock my head no and rolled over so my back would face his. Damn you Green I know your out there some where laughing your ass off.

Gold shaked me until i decided to get up. "You would be suprised what I'm like with out silver and he's not much better. Don-t tell him I said that" That made me laugh and I mean genuinely laugh. Like legit. That's some thing I've haven't done in a long time.

He pulled me up to my feet and I forgot about being sleep deprived and let him pull me up. We walked out into the kitchen and he sat me down." You want dinner?" he asked and I noded my head yes politely. He called out to his lover "Silvvvvvvvver can you come here?" he yelled across the house and his boyfriend walked in. Silver still looked like he just finished sex even though I'm pretty sure they did it a long time ago.

I mean even I know that or at least I think so I was never good at math and the fact that I wasn't keeping time didn't help. He had his red hair in a wreak all of the place and the lower part that falls down to his shoulders was tangled. Not to mention he still had a face that was twenty shades of every red and pink that you can imagine.  His jacket wasn't even zipped up all the way. You could even see the hickys on his neck all across making a necklace of them.

He sat at the table silent and quiet. I just now noticed that Silver was try with full effort to brush the tangles out of his hair with his finger. He was all ways very conscious about thesse things even I knew that.

I finished my food rather quickly and so did Gold and Silver. We walked over to watch some tv but with me here I felt like I was a third wheel. There was a knock at the door and Gold went to go get it. He opened the door never expecting what happened next. No of us were. He opened the door to find in the flesh and blood Green.

I think I may have had an emotional brake down right then and there. No wait it happened after I ran into the room. I cried rivers until he came in himself. He reach out to touch me but I slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me" I screamed as I ran to other side of the room and sat down in a corner of the room sliding down onto the floor and burried my face into my knees.

I hate my life. I hate Green. I hate Everyone and everything. But most off all I hate myself.