°DEMON°

Wang Yuan Pov.

"Shout my name....."he whispered in my ears at the same time he push his member inside me and i felt pain and pleasure. As i hold his bicep tightly because of the pain as he full inside me he started to move all i can do is moan and whimpered i can't move my body i felt like someone controlling my body. In a minute i felt my self coming as he move faster and came and i came too he lean down in my ears....

"You are mine , Only mine"he whisper and he bite my neck....... 

Authors pov

Wang Yuan woke up he look around to see if everything is real but he didn't see anyone his breathing is faster his sweating his afraid he don't know why is he dreaming like that.... Even when his eighteenth he dream about it until now.... Yuan just sigh and go to bathroom to take a shower after he take a shower he go to his closet and he look at the mirror and got shock what he see...

"W-where d-did----"yuan can't finish his words because of shock that he got a lot of hickey in his chest into collarbone he didn't know where this came from...... But something got inside his head the Dream......it's real

---Forward-->

Yuan is now at the Coffee shop he worked here as cashier his parent was died when his thirteenth years old and he only got is his best friend Qianxi. But qianxi are not here his living in America he really miss qianxi.....

/*Ring Ring*/

"Good afternoon sir/ma'am welcome to Clover Coffee what's your order?"Yuan greeted not looking up when a man didn't speak up he look up and his eyes widen the man smile when he see yuan reaction...

"Hi~ yuan i missed you!"Qianxi said yuan can't just look at him and tears started to fall qianxi panicked

"H-hey... D-don't cry!"qianxi said in panicked and the manager came out he see yuan crying and he ask qianxi what happened and qianxi didn't answer the man question he excuse yuan and pulled him out of the shop

"Yuan... Stop crying... I'm sorry" qianxi said and hug yuan and yuan hug and just nod his head as he stop crying they hug for a minute and qianxi pull yuan gently as he wipes yuan tears...

"W-when did you came back?! Why didn't you tell me?! I've missed you!"yuan said in excited tone and qianxi laugh because yuan suddenly became cheerful and his happy that he see yuan again...

"Ahahaha.... I just came back today..  When a plain landed i came here all of sudden and i didn't tell you because surprise!!"Qianxi said and yuan hugged him tightly and qianxi hug him back as he felt someone watching them from a far but he just shrug because he know who was it.....

"You should rest first!! Now your tired because of me.."yuan said and look up to qianxi and qianxi just laugh and kiss yuan forehead yuan just sigh...

"What if ? We go somewhere?"
qianxi ask yuan

"I can't i have work ...."yuan said in sad tone qianxi pat his head and chuckles

"Don't worry... Let me handle this!"
Qianxi said pulled yuan inside the shop and push him in employees room to change clothes as he walk towards a manager room he knock and he heard come in.

"Good day! Sir what can i help?"tha manager ask qianxi and qianxi just smiled a creepy one... And the man got scared.

"I want you to fired wang yuan"
Qianxi said to the manager