Austin Casey

art by viria

Hey, people! I'm Austin, as you can see. Resident hottie at Galileo High School (that's a real school i googled it uwu), one of the best schools in San Francisco. I have been trying to get a date with this one girl, Annabeth Chase. She was a total nerd, but it doesn't matter because she's a total babe. She has curly blonde hair, tan skin, and the grayest eyes. You would think she was a dumb blonde, but she was the opposite. She has the highest scores in the school, even though she had ADHD and dyslexia. She was also athletic, and she had a great body. I was planning on asking her out after school ends.

*t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣp̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏*

I've been looking for Annabae outside of the school for five minutes by now. I would have kept looking, but I found her by the pine tree, reading a book.
"Hey, Annabeth." I said. She says she hates when people call her Annie, so I'm taking that advice to heart.
"What do you want, Casey." she said, looking up from her book and glaring at me. I couldn't help but shudder. She can be scary.
"If you're going to ask me out, I suggest leaving right now. I have been in a stealthy relationship for a year now."
"Oh really?" I'm getting answers out of her. "What're they like?"
"Well," she started. "They have been going to the same camp as me for about three, almost four years. They have-" she was cut off by a feminine voice. Annabeth looked up and seemed to get happier.
"OWL FACE!" the voice yelled.
"BEAUTY QUEEN!" Annabeth shoved her book in her backpack and ran to "Beauty Queen".
When I looked at the girl, my breath hitched. She was beautiful.
She had a Native American skin tone, choppy dark brown hair, and eyes that changed color in the light. It seemed like she was trying to downplay her beauty, since she wasn't wearing makeup or revealing clothes. She was only wearing an orange t-shirt with mid-thigh shorts and white converse.
My thoughts were interrupted by a masculine voice.
"What, no hugs for Seaweed Brain?"
"Percy, I'm giving Piper a hug first," Annabeth said. "You know, since she's kinda my, what's the word, girlfriend I haven't seen or talked to for a week?" Half the school gasped. She has a girlfriend?
"Oh, well, thought you'd hug your best friend of six years." said the boy, Percy. Annabeth gave the girl, Piper, a kiss, and gave Percy a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Love you too, Wise Girl." Percy said.
"Percy, you're my ex, not my boyfriend." Annabeth said.
"You're right, Annabeth," another voice said. "Percy is my boyfriend now."
"Oh, don't worry, Jason," Percy said, pinching "Jason's" cheeks. "I still love you."
I coughed, cutting him off.
"So, Annabeth, care to introduce me?" I said.
Annabeth sighed. "Fine," she said. "Casey, this," she pointed to the girl. "Is Piper, my girlfriend of one year. This," she pointed to boy 1. "Is Percy, my best friend of six years, and we dated for two of those years, but he's my ex now. And this," she pointed to boy 3. "Is Jason, Piper's ex and one of her best friends. He is now dating Percy. Guys, this is Austin Casey, who has been trying to ask me out for the whole school year."
"Annabeth, baby, leave them! I'm a son of Zeus!" Forgot to mention, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Norse gods are real.
Jason let out a chuckle.
"If you were a son of Zeus, you'd know all of us already." Annabeth said.
"And why is that?" I asked.
"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena." Annabeth started.
"Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite." Piper said. PIPER MCLEAN? AS IN THE DAUGHTER OF TRISTAN MCLEAN?! seemed to be the thought in everyone's head.
"Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon." Percy did a mock bow, earning a slap upside the head from Annabeth.
"Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, Roman form of Zeus." Jason finished after giving a small chuckle. I was stumped and embarrassed. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.
"Oh," I tried my best not to stutter. "Well, then, I'll just, uh, leave." I managed to choke out.
I started walking to my black Range Rover and opened the door. I slammed my head on the steering wheel, making a loud honking noise, alerting everyone in the parking lot.
She has a girlfriend.