Thank You.

You Guys, I want to thank you on Reading my Stories.

I know I haven't been Updating most of my OLDER Books, But I want to thank you for Reading them.

I take a Lot of Pride from you reading them.

Thank you all, This Community...

Is Very Unique to come by.

And I would like to Congratulate a few People to make me here today.

Freakskullz98 for Making one of THE LONGEST book about the Anime or Game she has Played/Watched. A Nice Writor and an Interesting Personality.

TheDragonKing54 One of my Best Friends in WATTPAD and Writer of the M.A.G.J Academy R.P. He was the One who Helped me in my Story Making.

GhostKing-2552 For Making my First Titanfall 2 X RWBY Book, and Thank you for that.

Punkingx For being the First/Second User in Freakskullz98 Books, Nice Guy and Funny Comentor.

Ireye1 For Making the Best Book in DMC X Highschool DXD.

SpacialDragon For the Best POV I have ever Seen in Reading.

JosephDeShields For Making the Best Prototype X Highschool DXD I've ever seen.

ShioginZepher I believe he is Number One one Commenting in Freakskullz98 before me, Thanks for being a Good Friend.

AND TO YOU ALL B-E-AUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!

And I'll see you, at the Next Book or Chapter.