ORIGIN

I've been running for miles not me my mom, I'm the one in the brown weave basket running from the horrible twosome or I like to call them the TWISTED SISTERS.

Catlin my mother handed me her necklace and pushed the basket in the water while she disappeared like dust. Now we all know that there are creatures in the sea and I would probably be dead by now, guess what all the animals were watching me even a fricken shark came up and didn't even try anything unusual.

My basket has stopped at a ship along the East - Atlantic Coast where someone was collecting fish and carried me up to along with the fish. The Fisher name is chuck and he has a son about 3 years old names Zach now he wasn't going to toss me back as soon as he saw me, he carried me to a big Island called WONG LU a big Island with a lot of fruits and vegetation lands, allot of small huts and caves plus allot of fish markets.
So there I was Katie daughter of Chuck and the sister to Zach

15 YEARS LATER ......

I always wake up at the Crack of dawn preparing my most famous eggs and bacon sandwiches and get the shop ready chuck sell fishes all kind such as kingfisher, tilapia and other types the name of his shop is called ' CHUCK'S, ZACH AND KATIE FISH STALL' I would basically use my powers to make my job funnier but that can lead to a lot of chaos I'm seriously my powers can get out of hand one time chuck told me to mop but I thought using my powers would make it easier but I turned it into an indoor pool so fitting in wasn't a problem sometimes but the story I'm gonna tell you happened years ago. . . . .