FAMILY RENUION

"Hello, Mortals are you enjoying yourselves? Oh Katie we have a surprise for you thanks for returning our amulet we have your dopey friend and you mom in person not in ship-shaped form" I was in disbelief I was surprised my mom tied up bruised beat up blood on herself and still manage alive "why don't you talk to your daughter and they left us"

I cried thinking of the shit I have done and how I let down my mom I felt so stupid but then my mom started to speak " KATIE IS THAT YOU STILL ALIVE LOOKS IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT IT'S MINE I SHOULD HAVE JUST HANDED IT TO THEM INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT IN YOUR BASKET"

THE WATER STARTED TO RISE...

"Guys could we like a plan on how we're gonna get out of here! " Zack said I told mom that I didn't have my water powers it was gone but then mom said "Katie your powers never came from the amulet you were born with it your father gave you it he had it before he died"
Then it just hit me I took the water from the underneath and made a big water hand.

"Guys could we like a plan on how we're gonna get out of here! " Zack said I told mom that I didn't have my water powers it was gone but then mom said "Katie your powers never came from the amulet you were born with it your father gave you it he h...

Zack, Mom who is ready to get the hell out of here!!