who is Skylar

Before you read this you should know...

Hi, I'm Skylar Matthews I am 421,00 years old. I'm one of the last of my kind an ancient species from a far away planet called gallifrey.
Gallifrey consists of two species time lords and time ladies. It's kind of like how on earth their are men and women  In fact it's exactly the same. Time Lords and Time ladies protect and watch over the whole of time and space however not all are good.
Time Lords and ladies are forced to look into this thing called the time vortex which is basically everything that has happened in the whole of time and space. However the vortex isn't very predictable it will either drive you to wanting to help keep peace or turn you crazy and urge you to kill everything and never see the true beauty of the world we live in.

I married a time Lord known as the Doctor he ran away a long time a go to travel the stars in doing so he saw such evil such bitterness that he promised to do what ever he could to help those who needed it he has probably saved your life a thousand times when you would have never even noticed.

Me and the doctor has a daughter her name was Iris. She was apple of her father's eye no matter how far he travelled he always came back for her.

However once when he was travelling a war broke out the biggest war in our history. I was taken as a prisoner of the war and my baby girl was killed the doctor doesn't know whatcha happened to me he probably thinks I am also dead.

The daleks kept me prisoner they beat me tested me and even attempted to clone me they were trying to turn me into a weapon. During a dalek attack in the earth year 2005 I was able to escape and u spent the past few years living on earth.

Time Lords and ladies have this way of cheating deathly means that when our body dies it is replaced with another body completely different were still the same but we look diffrent . The doctor and  i have probably done this several time so we probably wouldn't be able to recognise one another

You own something that if I'm the wrong hands could be the end of life as we know it so I ask you that you keep this safe

                                        Skylar