The beginning of an adventure

Sleepy Hollow

Hessian x OC

Future:

Dana was unusual artist she was quiet but always thinking ,smart , calm but when she was furious you better be out of her way! Today was no difference she hated college and the people that she saw there every day or so called fellow –students . All of them were the same being smart-ass , foul and self-assured , as she had few friends that she always rely on and chatted with those were Nia , Dobi and Donica! All of them were open-minded young people that Dana respected and saw potential in them they were smart and confident everyone were special in their own way! Dana sighed and finished her art of the Hessian headless horseman , for her the creepy was normal ,since 6 years old she watched scary movies and scary animated films , somehow she liked the strange appearance of the characters in the movies had interesting story to tell ,she knew never judge a book by it's cover !

Dana/-Well guys I guess I'm out of this hellhole I have no intention to stay near these vultures any longer!

N/-Oh darling don't give a damn about them you see them for a time and after all it's not for life! Just ignore them like bunch of morons they are! Chill *she tapped the cigarette ash in the ash-tray* besides you see them once today they're here other they're not! *she smiles sweetly at me*

Doni/- Nia is right they are not your friends so don't bother ,they haven't done anything to have the right to be in your life also to change your moods! Cheer up we're here for you ,also we're going to travel to the mountain tomorrow are you guys ready?!

Dobi/- Yeah , ready!? To catch some mosquitoes and get wet and muddy , for sure I am captain !

*everyone roll their eyes*

Dana/- I am defeated by your kindness and great love to mother nature! I thought we could take more you know food because mother nature don't own supermarket ! *laughs* I mean she does but I don't want to fight a bear or worse wild goat over blueberries or raspberries !

N/- Oh my god Dana , I can imagine you as a Russian maiden fighting and scolding a bear over the berries you found!

Doni/- Hahaha , yeah I want to see this! That would be ridiculous ,imagine the bear running away in fear !

Dobi/- *sigh* Woah you finished your art may I see?

Dana/- Yeah sure , it took me while but hey here's the beautiful hessian himself on his beloved Daredevil ! *lends sketch book *

Dobi/- BEAUTIFUL ?!!! Dude ...,my man I got chills from this art .....heh can you imagine him in real life I would pass right away from such beauty!! I –I mean he's hella scary I am petrified by the art but hello NO I would get near this dude ....His appearance screams 'Run for your life' sign !

Nia/- *chuckles* Oh god dude he's cool ,scary but cool you have hella of a talent Dana I like it , how was the horse name again?

Dana/- Dare Devil! Quite the horse ,could you image him being big and strong galloping trough the battle field scaring the living hell together with his master in the war! *smiles widely* I do!

Dobi/- No thank you I would take dippers for the war if it was me! If I met that dude ..man I would run for my life like screaming 'Screw the war I'm outta here!

*everyone laughs*

Doni/- My dear ,you would be petrified ? Why so he just have different appearance although he's a mercenary and assassin , he would not spare life would he looking at the way you draw him Dana he's quite the murderous type ,yeah?