Instrument

In this chapter, I just leave my little argument. Nothing special here. And I apologize for all this garbage, I just wanted to write this. Anyway, please enjoy.

Life is like a piano. In the beginning, such a beautiful, innocent, exciting melody plays, and then.. The instrument gradually becomes frustrated and the melody gets worse by the hour.

Your parents tried to fix the piano, but it didn't get better. By their methods, they only break the instrument more and then leave it.

"If we didn't succeed, then we'll let someone else fix this." they think.

Friends appear and try to repair it too. The real friends was very close to victory, but everything was broken at once; the rest didn't even try, just pretended to help.

"We did everything we could", they thought, although some were so close to fixing the instrument.

Soon you realize that no one but you can fix the piano. You try, you do everything in your power and..

Failure. Nothing succeeded.

But this is your instrument, right? You know it better than anyone and therefore you try again, remembering all that you know about it.

And so.. Congratulations, you repaired it! You could, because you know your instrument better than anyone else!

So it is in life. No one will fix your life, you, you and only you.