Jealous Much? Nah.

^^Bianca^^

^^Bianca^^

I'm walking down the corner of the Bronx, ya know.. just window shopping like 50 cent put it. Looking at sights, and just enjoying myself, when I see my Ex.. Daniel and his new "Girlfriend" as we gonna put it. I'm not gonna front and say she was ugly, cause we was pretty, but ya know ya girl gorgeous.. ha ha. I don't act like some scary pussy, and tryna go the other way. I just walk right past em. Then Daniel petty ass wanna say

"Oh, so you cant speak?"

I say hello to him and his "girl friend".

Daniel still being petty, says her name is Natalie.. and I love her so much.

^^Natalie^^

^^Natalie^^

I finally get fed up and say

"Daniel stop the petty shit, I really don't give a fuck what broad you paid to be your lame ass girlfriend, we are done."

Then "Natalie" wants to step up, and make a scene, yelling all up in my face

"I ain't no damn broad, hoe"

I'm like...

"Daniel get your girl."

Cause shit, I wasn't even tryna talk to yall ratchet asses.

Natalie, all up in my grill again yelling,

"I ain't ratchet either whore."

I just blacked out...Jesus.. Forgive Me... For My Sins.

I grabbed the girl, by her loosely glue weave. I'm sure a few tracks had already fell out before I beat that hoes ass anyway. But, I was punching, kicking and just tearing that ass up. Daniel knew better than too step man whorish ass into the mix. Daniel just stood on the sidelines, with the other people watching the video taping the whole thing.

When I was done... she was nearly bald headed, bruised, a broken nose,bleeding lip, and about 3 ribs probably broken.

I honestly, gave no fucks. I walked away and continued with window shopping/walk.

I could hear Natalie trying to bicker with Daniel, while trying to seem to not be in much pain. I walked until I got to Dunkin Donuts, and got a chocolate donut with sprinkles and a frappe. I'm just sitting on a bench watching the world go by, and its beautiful, its something you really have to appreciate. As I'm slowing zoning out, I notice a pretty decent looking guy.. I take that back.. he fine as hell.

So

So.. I'm just.. scanning... what he look like... and then he accusing me of eye raping him.

I gasp, and say

I am not..I'm just looking at you, There is a difference.

He says

Mhm. The Lies You Tell.. I could see your ass drooling over me. You think I'm hawt? Aweh.

I literally had my.. bich whet face on.. and didn't say nothing.

Him still being cocky says and also screams out

I'm Hawt, SHE THINKS IM HAWT!

I couldn't help but to smile, and finally laugh, cause he just weird as shit, just like me.

He sits down and we just start talking, and then finally exchanges numbers.

Hey Yall

I also decided to write this story.. its my little creation.. I decided to write.. and i hope yall like it.

Also. Read my new plus size urban tale

P H A T Not F A T

Its actually a really good read, because i made it.

And there will be excerpts out of my own life, as a Plus Size Girl.

Anyways.

Vote!

Comment!

Read My Other New Book!

And

Recommend to Others!