Raccoon B A E

OwO, what's this, a new character!? Well..kind of?? Sooo, I have an idea for a new book, but I'm probably not even gonna start writing it until I start feeling better because I haven't been feeling good. I have zero motivation  to do anything, I've been sleeping in lately, and I've honestly been feeling a bit depressed :/ I actually made this last week, but I had no motivation to do anything whatsoever, so I'm gonna post it now. 

Also, yup that IS Reeses UwU "But Reeses, why does she only have one eye, don't you think you should draw the other one?", and my respinse to that is nope

Also, yup that IS Reeses UwU "But Reeses, why does she only have one eye, don't you think you should draw the other one?", and my respinse to that is nope. She doesn't have another eye in this AU. Her other eye is almost fully blind and she covers it with a bandage, so y'all wouldn't be able to see it anyways. Also, this was my first time drawing lineless art and I love it. I'm extremely proud of this, to be honest. 

Also, I have a surprise that has to do with the book ;3 I'm going to be adding YOUR OCs into the book! (If I even get to to writing it) I'll be making a color palette and uniform reference if you want to draw your OC in the Raccoon Bay uniform for whatever reason. I don't know what Reeses is going to be called in this AU, soooo y a y. She's going to be the main antagonist, so if you want to be the villain you should join Raccoon Bae ;) 

                                                                                                                                                    See y'all later, ~Reeses

    4