Chapter 1

It was 9:00 at night when Delia and Giovanni were in Viridian City Hospital. It was a big day for both of them. Their son Ash was going to be born. Giovanni was holding Delia's arm while the baby was coming out. Almost every doctor was in there operating in her. The reason is that Ash was the chosen one, he was the one that was going to be the best of them all. The doctors nor Giovanni or Delia didn't know this. But the doctors just felt the urge that this baby was important to the world, this was due to the fact that Arcues, the god of all pokemon, spoke to them through telepathy. The doctors thought they were going crazy but did what the voice said.

A full 30 minutes have passed when the baby came out. Delia smiled in joy as well as Giovanni. They got to hold their baby boy and cried tears of joy. This was a big deal from them due to the fact that Delia was only 19 while Giovanni was 18. They were young but determined to make their sons life heaven.

In the room next to them two other babies were born, these babies names were leaf and Gary. Gary's parents were Blue and Green. Leaf and Gary were twins and the parents were filled with joy that they weren't have 1 but 2 babies. Blue was 20 while Green was 21. They also knew Delia and Giovanni as they grew up together and went in a journey together. They're hoping it can be the same with their kids.

8 Year Old Ash

It was Ash's 8 year old birthday and Giovanni and Delia were proud of how their son grew up. He was very kind and sweet and always offered to help everyone. Giovanni was even more happy due to the fact that he just got offered to be the CEO of Team Rocket, this means that he could gain a lot of money to maintain his family and Ash. When he told Delia about this she was angry that he was leaving her to got to his job. He explained how he would get a lot of money and Ash will get anything he wants. Delia nodded then glared at Ash while he was celebrating with Gary and Leaf. It was their birthdays as well and Ash got an Xbox one and so did Gary. While Leaf got a fedora and a bag. Delia looked at Ash and muttered, "I'm gonna make that little brat pay for making Giovanni leave me." Giovanni hugged Ash then went of to work. Delia maintained a happy and calm face throughout the party but that all changed after.

Ash was saying goodbye to Leaf and Gary when he party was over. "Bye Gary Bye Leaf, ill see you all at Professor Oaks Camp!" Ash said to them. Leaf smiled at Ash and hugged him goodbye getting a blush from Ash and a smirk from Gary. "I hope we're all in the same cabin!" Leaf replied with a sweet voice. Ash nodded and smiled back at them. They left the house and Ash waved at them until their figures were as small as ants.

Delia was drinking alcohol in the living room and waiting for Ash to come back. The only reason she let Ash go is so she wouldn't have to see him anymore. Ash was the reason Giovanni had to leave, if Ash never came in this world everything would be alright. "Giovanni should've pulled out 8 years ago." Delia muttered under her breath. Ash walked in and asked, "what's for dinner mom?" Delia stood up with the alcohol bottle and grabbed Ash by the collar of his shirt and broke the bottle on his head, the glass shards poked into Ash's skin and he was bleeding everywhere.

"AHHHHHHH, IT HURTS PLEASE MAKE IT STOP MOM!" Ash cried, he tugged onto his moms shirt for help but she shoved him then kicked him and punched him. Professor Oak then knocked on the door and Delia panicked and cleared the evidence. She opened the door and asked Samuel for help. Professor Oak quickly took out his first aid kit and treated Ash. They took him to a hospital were the treated his wounds.

1 Week Later

It was 1 week later since the incident and had to get stitches since the glass shards opened up his skin. Luckily he was gonna be able to go to the camp on time. He was safe to go out of the hospital and then went to professor oaks house and begged to stay with him.