Chapter 1

You where at home talking on the phone with your friend. Y'all where planning a party Abby- so who's house is it going to be in. You- mine I guess we can start at 10:00 pm if you want to. Abby-yeah sure want to go shopping for some clothes. You- yeah sure what about right now. Abby-ok bye see you in 10 mins. You went to change to go to the mall with your friend. Abby txt ya and said I'm here you texted back "comin on my way out". You went out and she was waiting for ya. You went in and she said ready. Yeah least go. Y'all finally got there and u went into a few stores. You saw some girls around a table and you said " what's going on over there""i don't know want to go see" "yeah sure" they where screaming and you recognize that curly haired guy IT WAS HARRY STYLES FROM ONE DIRECTION!!! You and your friends where really excited but y'all where not screaming like the other girls where.

You got pushed by fans and you where pushed down the floor really hard a fan got down and said to you "you should better get going cause you're an ugly bitch so leave" you where really sad and started to cry. Harry got up and helped you get up.

"Well hello beautiful why you crying"

"Got told off by a fan"

"Well don't listen to them they are jealous because u are pretty"

"Thanks hazz"

You went up to your friend "what was that about" she said. "Ah nothing I can't believe harry called me beautiful" "well why don't we invite him to the party" " yeah okay" "HARRY HARRY!" He turned around " so I'm having a party want to come you and the rest of the boys would be honored to come I y'all would love too" "yeah we wold love to" "so at 10pm" he asked for the address and you gave it to him. You and your friend where about to leave but harry stopped u and gave u a kiss on the cheek he said " we will be there"

You and your friend left and Abby said " I think someone is in love with you" " you said really I don't think so I'm just an ugly and fat fan of his" " you are none of those things you are perfect to him"

"Aww thanks friend I love ya" "I love ya too" " you can stay and change here it's about to start anyways" "okay" we went and took a shower somebody knocked and I went to open I didn't have clothes i just got out of the shower. I opened the door it was Harry and the rest of the boys. Harry was looking at me and good thing I was on my towel. And I had one on my hair for me not to drip water everywhere. I showed them the way to the living room and I went back up stares to change and my friend looked cute. I asked "can u make my hair and makeup I want to look better than ever" she said "sure ready" I changed first then she did everything. She went down and I went down in a min. Harry and the rest where there I had no idea. Harry said "wow you are looking good" "thanks hazz"

People started to come everyone stopped and said I looked hot especially the guys. My boyfriend got here I said "hi babe what's up" I gave him a kiss and he kissed back. "So come over I want for u to meet people"

He came and I introduced him to One Direction they where talking and then harry came up to me and said "can we talk for a sec" "yeah sure" we went upstairs.