Chapter 2

Luke's POV

I woke up to the sound of a huge thud. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs. I saw the TV on the floor with Michael, Calum and Ashton standing around it looking guilty.

"What the hell did you guys do?!" I yelled.

"We were trying to catch each other when it came to Michael and Calum's turn to catch me I sort of stumbled backwards and then the TV fell on the floor" Ashton said looking really guilty.

"Can somebody call the manager please so he can get us another TV when he is on the way here" I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

They nodded.

1 hour later

Long story short our manager told us we needed to be more responsible and that he was going to take us to some adoption day at an orphanage some where so we could adopt someone.

Lola's POV

OMG!!!! 5sos have just walked into our back garden I am freaking out. I turned to Alice and she gave me the 'do not freak out or fan girl' look. I nodded my head and tried to slow my breathing but it wasn't working. Especially since they were walking towards me and my sister. I looked at her and I gave her the 'I'm freaking out and fan girling' look she nodded her head and gave me of glass water. They were literally a few steps away. They came up to us and said hi. I started to feel dizzy and then everything all of a sudden turned black.