Chapter 3

No one's POV:

Sneezy introduced Rebecca to Doc, Sleepy ,Dopey, Happy, Bashful ,and Grumpy. She was so welcoming and nice. Sneezy took Rebecca outside to give her a view of Jollywood. " So Sneezy, do people call you that because you sneeze a lot",she asked. "Oh... uh yeah-yeah", Sneezy stuttered. "Well thanks for helping me with my knee and showing me your cottage". "Oh uh Anytime uhh sorry I kinda ne- never got your name", Sneezy said. " Oh it's Rebecca heh heh well see ya Snez", Rebecca said as she waved goodbye. Sneezy watched as Rebecca left and was lovestrucked. He found Rebecca's personality really cute and warm. She was also not bad on the eyes too, she wore a white shirt and some black shoes. She had dark chocolate hair and eyes. Every time he thought of her it felt like my face was getting warmer and warmer by the millisecond. Even her name sends butterflies to my stomach. Just her saying her name sounds like angels singing. Soon Doc saw sneezy and was concerned. Apparently he was still waving at Rebecca. " Uhh.. sneezy I think she's gone now", said Doc. "Wha-huh. "OHUHYEAHMANLOOKATTHETIMEITHINKWESHOULDGETBACKTOTHEMINE",Snezzy said very fast as he run down to the mine. "Nobody must know about this", Snezzy thought.