Promise Fulfiled

Hey all,

Historic Fiction of Abhi and Pragya, inspired from the movie ‘Magadheera’ has finally came to an end.
The Promise of Abhimanyu and PragyaVandhana gonna get fulfilled
Thank you for supporting this story so far.

The Promise of Abhimanyu and PragyaVandhana gonna get fulfilledThank you for supporting this story so far

Let’s get into the story,

Abhi and Pragya got back to their resort in the early morning without anyone’s knowledge. The night was same as expected, their togetherness night, Pragya remembering her previous birth truth, most importantly the face of betrayer.

Abhi couldn’t even believe his brother and Pragya’s sister was the betrayer who killed them in their previous birth. Being their own brother and sister, they couldn’t even doubt them but now connecting all the puzzles together, it justified that Nikhil and Tanu were always against them and didn’t like them much. In their previous birth, Tanushree tried to marry Abhimanyu and when he refused to marry her, she tried all the cheap ways to impress him but she failed. Nikhilendran was never happy to hear people praising Abhimanyu.

Maybe this may lead to their killing attempt of Abhimanyu, because if he died, obviously Nikhilendran will be enthroned as Maharaj and Tanushree planned to marry him to become the Maharani of Maharashtriam. If they would have killed them in other day, it could be different but they were been killed on their night of togetherness which they believed as their love getting complete, but it left incomplete. So complete it they promised each other that they will take another birth to fulfill their love and also to take revenge for their death.

At Resort,

“Abhi, Pragya” the door knock sound heard, while Abhi’s maa called out their name

Pragya came out from the bathroom, in her beautiful pink color saree, wearing her respectful Mangalsutra and Kumkum; Abhi looked at her, who was sitting on the sofa, talking with Suresh

Pragya gestures him that she will open the door, he nods for it.

“Haan Maa, please come in” Pragya welcomed her mother in law inside their room with smile

“Pragya beta, you both are fine?” Abhi’s maa asks with a teasing smile

Abhi understands it and smiles away and walks up to her. “We are fine Maa, and we are happy too”

“Haan Maa, not to worry” Pragya says with a smile

“Ok beta, it is breakfast time, you both come to restaurant area of the resort, we can have our breakfast together”

“Haan Maa, we will be following you, you go” Abhi said and Abhi’s maa left the room

“We can go along with her naa, what was the need to send her alone?” Pragya asks seeing Abhi closing the room door