A Booming Night

Phil's POV

I had just finished getting all the fireworks in the flat. It would of been a lot easier if I had Dan to help but I wanted this to be a surprise.

I took all of them up to my room and hid them, making sure you couldn't see them. I wanted this night to be perfect. After making sure everything was ready I tidied up the room, picking up all of my stray socks. I really should stop doing that but I like annoying Dan.

I went downstairs and into the lounge to see Dan in his browsing position. I actually really liked that position because I got a good view of his perfect ass. I can't wait for tonight. Just to think that I'll have it all to myself.

"Phil!" My thoughts were interrupted by Dan throwing a pillow and yelling my name.

"What?" I say.

"I've been trying to call your name for five minutes. What were you thinking about, you're drooling." I feel my chin and surely there's drool. Wiping it with my hand and trying to contain my blush, I look up and see Dan getting up.

"Where are you going?" He looks over and smirks. "What? Do I still have drool on my face?" I feel my face again but I don't feel anything. He starts walking over to where he's standing over me. I hope he knows how sexy he looks when he does that.

"Yeah but you're sexier." I didn't realize I was talking out loud! He leans down a little further and locks our lips. I moan a little when he slides his tongue into my mouth. He tried fighting for dominance but he knows there's not use. I quickly over power him by bringing him down by his hips and laying him down on the couch.

I slowly get on top of him (*cough Phil tops cough*) keeping our lips together. I bring my hands down and feel he's got a little excited and by a little I mean a lot. "Someone's horny." I say smirking.

I kept one hand on his hip and one on his erection. Rubbing him slowly and

Ha!!! I would never I'm an innocent little child!!! Have fun with your other fanfictions!!!! Love you guys and I'm sorry but I'm also not sorry!!!