1

Reminder- Reader in this fanfic is Male

Finally, you made it to the large schoolhouse as your mom started to bid you goodbye. It wasn't exactly your dream school, but it didn't look too full of kids. Perfect. You doubted that there would be many kids, but you had never been here before, so the teachers could suck. Tugging your backpack out of the car with you, you told your mother goodbye and made your way to the front doors. They were yellow, which was a little unprofessional in your eyes, but maybe they were making the school less creepy. It definitely added a calming touch.

You pushed the double doors open and stopped dead in your tracks as two men stood in the hallway, looking right at you. One of the men was smiling widely, he was tall, and bald except for a small strand of hair on his head. The other one wore a calm expression and a small smile, he was around 5'7 feet tall, a little bit thicc, and had longish fluffy brown hair. The taller one opened his mouth to speak.

"Oh, hi! You must be (y/n)! Welcome to my schoolhouse!"

You raised a brow. This guy owns the school?

"So you're the principal?..."

The man seemed startled by the assumption, comically shaking his head and bringing that smile back.

"Nope! I'm your tutor, Baldi! Call me Mr. Baldi, though..."

You smiled back a bit, before averting your attention to the shorter, much cuter male.

"Hello Mr. (L/n). Welcome to Here school. I sincerely hope you enjoy your lessons. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to meet me in my office. And remember, (l/n)..."

"Don't break the rules, or there will be consequences..."