Chapter 11: Disasterous Dinner?!

Ayano POV
Even though I got to see Senpai at school, classes were still boring and my emotions were making things difficult. Nonetheless, I made it through and met up with him on the way home. We both didn't have any clubs so we were one of the few students who left school at the end bell.
"You call your parents?" He asks me.
"Yeah, mom said she can't wait to meet you. And my dad...not so much," Taro smiles at me. My heart is about to leak out of my uniform.

"My parents are coming back today, and my sister wants to forget everything that happened during the weekend," Taro states. Now it's my turn to laugh.
"I bet, she was so surprised!" I slip my hand into his pocket. Did I mention both of his hands were in his pockets? Yeah, I'm smooth.
"We've reached my house. Well, it's time for me to take my leave, by Ayano," He hesitates to let go of my hand even after taking it out of the pocket.
"Bye, Taro," we hold on longer. I then walk away, staring longingly at the door.
___________________
Taro POV
As soon as I enter the house, Hanako is already begging me to make her some food.
"Shouldn't it be the other way around?" I ask in confusion.
"No, you should take care of me, Baka big brother!" She throws a fit.
"That's enough. Just take care of cleaning the place before mom and dad get home,"
"Okay!"

We get a lot done within 10 minutes.
Right on cue, Ayano calls. I pick up the phone.
"Hey Taro-pie," she says. I smile like an idiot. She has that effect on me.
"Hey Ayano-berry," she cutely giggles.
"Ugh, get a room already," Hanako replies with salt. She walks to the other room instead.
"Ignore her, how are things going?" I ask.
"Fine, my parents just got back and they are unpacking in their room," she whispers.
"Great, mine are on their way and they'll be here in an hour. And since we've already discussed it with our parents, I think the dinner is actually happening!" Ayano gasps from the other side.
"What's wrong?!" I exclaim.
"We're not prepared! Food, we need fOod!" She freaks out.
"Babe, calm down. We can get takeout from a store and buy things to cook," I attempt to cool her down.

"Did you just call me 'babe?'" She asks slowly.
"Yes..?" I sweat.
"Well that was completely out of character, but that was FINE with me! Carry on, you sound like you were on a roll!" Ayano's voice becomes normal again.
"That's all. Get anything you can while you still have time. Make preparations. And we ARE having it at my house, right?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'll let them know," she answers.
"Bye love candy," I say.
"Bye Sugar Muffin," she replies. We hang up. The names just get more cringey and hilarious as time passes.

_____TIMESKIP TO DINNER____

"So, we hear Ayano has the top grades in her class?" My mom asks Ayano's mom.
"Yes, my daughter is very capable. I hear that Taro is also the top student of his class?" Her mother smiles at me.
"Oh yeah, it's no big deal. We just work hard at school!" I answer back. Ayano gives me a warm smile from across the table.
"I bet those two are the power couple in the school," my dad jokes.
"Power...couple? Right..." Ayano's dad seems to shiver in the corner.
There's suddenly an awkward silence across the table. Ayano and I silently communicate through facial expressions.
"What about all of the deaths at the school? Isn't that something to worry about?" Hanako suggests.
"No need to worry about that, it was an incident with the occult club. They summoned something evil through one of their rituals," I reassure her.
"I heard that there was a real murderer in the school," Ayano treads on dangerous grounds.
"What's that supposed to mean, darling? We wouldn't send you to school if we knew of such a thing," her mother worries.
"Just a theory. There's a lot of things we don't know about Akademi high. That's what makes it so interesting," She finally answers.
"Right," I agree.
_____After_____
"Thank you for having us over, I think Taro is a perfect match for our little Ayano!" Her mom says.
"Oh, it was our pleasure! Ayano is a delight, and we're happy that Taro chose a fine young woman to be his special one," my mom agrees.
"Cherish her," Ayano's dad gives me advice and pats my shoulder.
"Don't worry, I definitely will," I smile at Ayano.
"Bye," my dad ends it as they leave.

_____TIMESKIP____

It's been a couple months and summer is finally here! Me and Ayano are happy, and I'm even planning on proposing to her soon as well. We are both so happy and I think this relationship will last forever. Nothing will ever tear us apart.

                    THE END

👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽Go down for more

⬇️

👇🏽

Bonus: AFTER HIGHSCHOOL
Taro and Ayano decide to buy a nice house and go to college at the same time, this meant that Taro needed to take a year off so he can stay with Ayano. They plan on getting the same job in the same field and even have seats next to each other. Their life together is their dream, and nothing is in their way so they do end up getting everything they want, except for one little detail: they needed to a pay price for bringing Hanako back to life. The price was the life of a close friend of theirs, Kokona Haruka. She ended up going missing, and the flame demon appeared in their dreams, telling them what happened. Of course, they were sad, but they got over it. They have a child together: a beautiful baby girl. They name her Akari. She grows to be just like her parents, and they even give her a brother. His name, Yukito. He ends up being her other half, both having a two year difference. They are both the splitting image of Ayano and Taro in their teen years. Akari finds a boy, who is a actually a delinquent and falls madly in love with him, while Yukito found a girl, who was in the student council and falls madly in love with her. The four kids start dating their respective loved ones, and luckily, no one is hurt in the process. Except the rivals. And in the end, they all get away with lies and murder.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT REPEAT ANY OF THE EVENTS IT IS ALL FICTIONAL AND I SUGGEST YOU STAY IN SCHOOL!

                 The (Real) End