rules | payment

1. BE KIND. I do not tolerate bullying or any form of it and I definitely don't want to help out a rude person. I treat everyone with respect so long as they treat me with respect.

2. Two plot ideas per person. I want this to be fair and I want to help as many people as I can with plots, so I'm keeping it a minimum of two per person, so be sure the ones that you choose are the ones that you want.

3. If you do not start the story within thirty days, I will make the plot available again. I want to make sure you're dedicated and will put it to use and if not, hopefully someone else will. By the way, prologues, playlists, faceclaims etc do count. It at least shows that you're planning on doing something with it.

This isn't a rule but a PSA: You are free to change the titles. They are just random titles I came up with when I came up with the plot, you are free to keep the titles or choose different ones. It's completely up to you.

That's about it for rules, now onto payment:

1. A permanent follow on this page (I know, I know.) or at least a follow for however long your story is up. If you unpublish the story, feel free to unfollow me.

2. Credit. This is perhaps the most important one, it is not that hard to give credit. I came up with these ideas in the first place and I believe I deserve the credit for them (is that so wrong?)