beginning

"I am so bad-ass," Naruto Uzumaki chuckled to himself as he leaned his recently purloined 'Scroll of Forbidden Jutsu' against a nearby tree. Sure he had taken advantage of the old Hokage's open door policy in regards to him, and had used his infamous 'Sexy no Jutsu' to distract (i.e. knock out with a nose-bleed) his village's powerful leader. But wasn't cheating to win one of the hallmarks of ninja life?

The Third Hokage may have been the 'Professor;' and 'God of Shinobi' but he was still male and a blond, curvy, and nude bombshell suddenly appearing out of nowhere would have gotten, and in fact had gotten, the better of many before him.

The fact that the twelve year old blond haired, blue eyed, whiskered, and orange clad boy could transform in an instant into an eighteen year old adult book star was just one of the many quirks of Naruto.

but for some reason naruto was drawn to a different detection. it was like something calling to him. so he grabbed the scroll and followed the feeling and led him to a creepy temple/house

 so he grabbed the scroll and followed the feeling and led him to a creepy temple/house

naruto walks in and then feels drawn to s certain room. the room looks like a faint library or museum. in the shelves on the walls there are many books scrolls and small objects.

"what is this place" asked a creeped out naruto as he walks to the center.

then he heard a voice call to him in an old and tired voice of an old woman that said "come child and find what is that has chosen you" the voice said and naruto walking didn't notice the seals on the floor. when he walked on the seal it glowed as well as the books objects and scrolls. then there were more lights coming from the distance that slammed into the room and it appeared to be scrolls that had different crests. then at the end of the library appeared a woman

"hello child" the  woman said as her cloths flowed in the wind as she apeared

"who are you what is happening" asked a scared and confused naruto as all of the things in the room lifted and moved around the seal and him but he could still see the woman.

"I am child" she said teasingly "I am the goddess of the of hell,  darkness, forbidden knowledge, power and magic. I am yami sister to Kami. and child I have seen you grow and i am impressed. you see child many years ago I was given a mission by my sister Kami. the mission was to give these" pointing around the room "which were the forbidden and or dark powers to a person who can redeem them as their former users where trying to destroy the world. I gave them to the uzumaki clan then they sealed all of them off so only the one I choose will be able to gain the powers here. this person will then become the forbidden keeper and dark lord. you see each one of the scrolls, books, objects give a person a power that they control. and all together they in truth will become the god of forbidden and dark powers I chose you naruto to gain these powers. I chose you because even after everything that the village threw at you you stayed strong and this is why I chose you. do you except this power naruto" asked Yami as she looked at naruto's downed head.

naruto slowly looking up with eye of filled with fire said "Yes I do except this lady Yami but I have a question" naruto said then from determine to nervus.

"yes you can make other men bear children and don't hide behind that mask of yours it's really annoying and I can read your mind" she said relaxed when he smiled a true smile.

"now I don't have to give up my relationship with kiba shino and shika. thank you Yami. and I agree with you and I Accept the forbidden and dark powers." naruto said as he bowed down. Yami heard this and giggled then started chanting.

"naruto uzumaki namikaze I give these rights to you as goddess of darkness hell demons and the negative aspect of all things I give you the title of keeper of forbidden and dark powers and when death claims you the title as god of forbidden knowledge and dark magic. as you accept this you gain the powers of all the evil curse and magic of all worlds and the forbidden jutsu and the 5 sealing masks. this I give you now may you awaken" she finished as all the objects scrolls books and copy of forbidden scrolls and masked merged into his body.

till next time