A date

(Also, I know the going out to dinner part was put off because of the incident with Logan, I'm planning on adding that into this chapter)
Your POV
I slowly wake up to the sun shine in my eyes. I groan and flip the covers off of me just to find that a pair of strong arms were wrapped around my waist. When did this happen? Oh no. Oh god. What do I do? I think In my head as Owen snuggles into me even more. I sigh not even wanting to get up, he was so comfortable. But I wiggle my way out of his arms, getting up and going to the restroom. When I come back, Owen is awake and making breakfast, unaware of the snuggling he was doing in his sleep, so of course i wasn't gonna tell him. 
"Morning" he smiles in his scratchy morning voice.
"Morning" I smile and sit down, digging into the food. He was a great cook.
"So, since our little night out got put off.. what do you say about getting dinner tonight?" Owen says trying to sound confident.
I smile at him and nod. "I thought you'd never ask."

——skip of time——

I slowly walk to the office of the park. I was about to get an application to help raise the new baby T. rex. Obviously no body wanted that job and I didn't want it either, but it was the only position open and I needed to make some money.
I step inside and see a woman in a tight wire dress and red short hair.
"Hello." I smile at her. "I'm here to apply for the job with the T. rex.."
The woman looks at me, as if I were crazy. "Really? It's s tough job." She says looking up at me from her swivel chair.
"Yes I'm ready for it, I need the money."
She nods and hands me some papers. "So you will be living on the island, in a bungalow, also my name is Claire."
"Ok, and I already know, I'm currently living with a man named Owen, the one who trains the raptors." I state, but her eyes widen.
"Owen? Oh w-we went on a date once, it didn't work out. I guessing if you can put up with him then you can put up with a T. rex" she jokes causing me and her to laugh. "Well,I'll leave you to your paper work, you will probably get the job right  away" she shrugs as I nod and walk off.
I lay on the middle on the catwalk on my stomach, filling out the boring papers. Owen comes over and lays next to me. "So after you turn those papers in, get ready. Were leaving at 6" I simply nod, as Owen goes back to work I turn in my papers, and go to get ready.
"5:20" I mumble to myself as I grab my outfit and rush to the bathroom. After 30 minutes of getting ready, i was finally done with 10 minutes to spare. My dress was one of the nicest I had, and I thought it looked great on me.

(You can change it if you want, and you can choose your hair, shoes and makeup!)I step out of the bathroom, to see Owen dressed up in a nice suit

I step out of the bathroom, to see Owen dressed up in a nice suit.
"Wow, you look handsome" I smile and blush as he stands in front of me with his mouth open.