promposil😍😙💏💑❤💍💎

I walk in the class room (Logan is already in). But before I am fully there I notice a pink paper hanging up all over the walls and it said.......

"PROM
Get your date NOW
GUYS ask the GIRLS
(friday September 15th)(6:00pm-4:00am)

I continue walking in the class and I sit my bag on the floor and look up at the front of the class room wondering why he hasnt started teaching yet and I see Logan there with he's band our eyes lock togther and he starts singing........

"Girl your special to me your the light to my day the life of my party the bread to my sandwich the camra to my vlog I wish we were out of school so we could get engaged but a promise  ring will have to do"

"Ooooooo girrrrrl u make me feel like I am a whole diffrent person when I'm with youuuuu so girl go to prom with meeee?the band sings.

By this point I am plushing and  infront of the class holding both of his hands with him on one knee he lets my hands go and grabs a promise ring.

"Will you Lilly Sothern be my best friend and girlfriend and will you love me forever and also go to prom with me"Logan ask with a cute sparkle in his eyes?.............................................................................................TO BE CONTINUED 😥

I am so sorry I have to let you on a clif hanger but I hope you have enjoyed my story so far thank you so much for reading my book .Writing is my dream and always has been and I hope one day somone big sees this and want me to write for them if you are wondering who lilly is she is one of my best friends Sabrina Sothern love you gurl.