02

Johnny's POV

Ehm so i have no idea how this party is going to look like but okay. I have some food also i saw that everyone brought something so food is okay. About drinks it's ok either. It will be good, i am repeating to myself but i still have some weird feel in my stomach (bitch no it isnt period chill out). It was really strange like just another sleepover everything will go well i have no idea why i am like this. Also I need to say that all girls look amazing.

'Come on let's get some drink and food' i shouted.  all of them runned in the kitchen and got some food.

Everything felt good, we were dancing, eating and having fun. I finally didn't feel strange about this sleepover and I was talking to Nadia and Emily.

But then Devinity screamed " you call this party? Where is alcohol?" She looked at us and then she snapped "I knew it, don't worry i have some drinks...... come on let's get drunk"

Is she fucking serious ? I have never drunk much alcohol. Only few sips when my dad was like come on and try. I don't know how much alcohol i can take. I didn't want this party to be fiasco.

"You can't be serious right now." snapped Nadia. I agree with her. It's not that i don't understand fun. But my parents put their trust in me and i can't ruin it already.

"Oh hey hey Nadia it will be fun, don't be such a baby" Devinity laughed.  "or do you want to ruin this party?"  she asked.

Nadia just shaked her head like she is out of it. Well i didn't know what to do.

Actually i started to feel like i want to do something bad. I had urge feeling to get drunk and do something crazy.

But at the end it was Kenzie who made the first move.

"Okay it can't be that bad if i will have just one, can it?" She said.

"Well I will have one too" agreed Hayden.

" just a little one.."  nodded Lauren

That convinced me. If my younger sister have one, i can't be a lame.

'Well okay i will take one either' i said

I looked at Nadia and Emily. I am sure Nadia won't drink. She is like that. She is crazy and fun but she thinks that you can have fun without alcohol.

"I am out of this"  said Nadia quickly and Emily nodded.

'What about you Brandon?' asked Devinity loudly. I already knew his answer. Brandon would NEVER ever say no to alcohol.

"Sure thing Dev" Brandon said laughing.

"That's my boy" yelled Devinity happily

Nadia and Emily just left and they sit on the coach and they started talking. I dont know what's wrong with them.

As we said just a little one and that's all.

Well now Devinity is pouring the alcohol and i am not sure about my choice.

But nowI can't say no. I would look like a coward.

I quickly check at Brandon and he looks like its absolutely normal for him and he looks excited.

Uh okay john just drink it its not big deal. After one drink next one came after second drink the third drink came.

And suddenly world became blurry.

I don't care all i want to do is to dance.

Emily's POV

Me and Nadia are sitting on the coach and talking about random stuff. Mostly about serials. Right now we are discussing about skam.

{potential skam spoilers}

I think that it was good that Eva ended up with Jonas. Because he was a good guy and he really loved her. Chris didn't appreciate her.

On the other hand. Nadia think that it was absulute shitty ending. Because Eva and Chris were meant to be together. She thinks that Chris loved her and the ending was so cliché.  {and that's a fact people}

But then we agree on everything. She loves Isaak and Evak and so do i. She didn't really like Sana and she loved Vilde Eva and Noora so much. Than we agreed that Chris was a great friend and that we love her but she isn't our favourite.

{end of skam spoilers-for now}

I really like talking with her i think we need to hangout more often.  We have so much in common.

Then Kenzie yells.

Nadia and I look at her. She is dancing with johnny and Dev. And it looks really weird.

They are doing something thay will regret tomorrow.

"I need to ho to the bathroom, i will be right back" Nads say and i nod.

Nadia leaves on the toilet. I should probably stop Kenzie Dev and Johnny before they do something crazier.

So I stand up and go to them. I touch Kenzie's arm and say "Kenzie stop it you're drunk, you don't know what you are doing"

She look at me and raise her eyebrow. "Don't touch me Emily, if you aren't having fun doesn't mean i can't have it. Just leave we don't need you here, without you there is more fun, we don't want you here actually" Kenzie say.

In that moment i felt tears in my eyes. That hurts that hurts so much. I just wanted to be nice. I wanted to help her.

I turned and i went for my stuff. I felt bad. I felt like i did everything wrong. I felt like this is just wrong nightmare. But it wasn't.

I felt Nadia's hand on my arm and she was telling me it's okay and tht Kenzie didn't ment it. And that I should stay. But I said i can't.

I said I need to go home. That I just want. She agreed and she went outside with me and then she came back to the party because her mom isn't home and she doesn't have keys.

I just get home i took a shower and i felt in my bed.

It still hurted. Kenzie's words were still playing in my head till i felt asleep.

end of the chapter

CRINGITY HAS JOIN THE CHAT MY DEAR FRIEND :) I AM TRYING TO REWRITE IT A LITTLE BIT BUT IT'S THAT CRINGE THAT I WOULD HAVE TO START THE STORY FROM THE BEGGINING. IT IS JUST THAT CRINGE OPS