09

Walking around Gotham towards where Strange was living, they stopped for a coffee and something sweet. They stopped at a cute place called Suzanne's, mostly because they had a sign in the window for free cupcakes.

"I'll have a Mocha, and he'll have a coffee, black, please," Scarlett asks the server, politely.

"Any sugars?" he replied, a glum tone to his voice.

"One for me and four for him please."

"Sure, I'll bring them over with the coffees, help yourself to the free cupcakes for today; they're red velvet."

She grabbed two and skipped over to the table victor sat down in. A wide smile on her face as she set down the cupcakes.

"Thank you, Vic, this means a lot to me." Scarlett reached across to squeeze the assassin's hand quickly before anyone saw. She knew that catching feelings for one of Gotham's most feared hitman wasn't the best idea she has had but who can help falling for someone?

The feeling was already so familiar to her like she was falling back into place in her life. Scarlett had been so engrossed with talking and laughing with Victor until she saw him.

"Hey! Doctor, come on Vic." she gathered her things, throwing some money in the table she ran after Strange.

"Doctor Strange!" He hears and stops but doesn't turn to face her, forcing her to walk in front of him.

"What can I help you with, little Falcone?"