❤Back To The Past❤

*Rini's pov*

"Bye Mom, bye Dad. I'll be careful." I say, getting ready to go back to the past. My mother put her hand on my shoulder. "Go and have a normal life and come back with valuable experiences." she said to me. I nodded, turning to my father. "Daddy..." I say, unsure. "Oh Rini." he said, pulling me in to a hug, "You'll be alright. If there's one thing I should tell you, it's this: you can change your hair and you can change your clothes, change everything but you'll find your way back home. Always." 

"Oh Dad," I said, tears threatening to fall, "I'll miss you guys." After that we walked to the time gates together. Once we got there I went up to Pluto and gave her a hug. She turned to my parents, confused. Ready to explain, my father said, "Small Lady is to go back to Twentieth Century Tokyo to have a more normal life. Please return to her the time key she used before." Mother nodded, confirming my father's words.

"In that case," Pluto said, reaching for her belt, "I believe this belongs to you Small Lady." She handed me the key, smiling happily. I took the key, gently turning it over in my fingers. I addressed my parents and Pluto. "Thank you for letting me do this. I'll say hello to your past selves Mother, Father. And Pluto, don't forget, loneliness is an illusion that isolates you but with love and hope you'll always be connected with friends and loved ones." I flashed them a smile then began to chant. 

"Time Guardian! Tear apart the Heavens, and open the space-time door to me! I call the true name of the almighty god of time, the time guardian's father, Chronos! Reveal to me the path of light!" Moments later, a portal to the twentieth century appeared. I stepped through it, ready for the fall. As it whisked me away I waved to my parents and friend.

*Darien's pov*

I held Serena in my arms as we sat on our picnic blanket, relaxing in the sun. Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew. "What the..." Serena said, confused. Looking up I spotted a familiar pink cloud. "Move Sere!" My voice was full of urgency. Asking no questions, Serena did as I said. A second later a figure fell between us. "Ugh." the kid groaned. Getting a look at her face I was certain who she was. "Rini?" I asked, a smile creasing my face. "Darien!" she exclaimed. Looking over she saw Serena. "Serena!" she squealed, "I missed you guys." 

Recovering from the shock, Serena asked, "Not that I'm not happy, but what are you doing here?" Rini answered, "Mom and Dad wanted me to have a normal life so they sent me here to you two." I smiled at my two favorite people in the world. "Well in that case, welcome back for the ride not so tiny Rini." I said, happy as can be.   

She chuckled. "Thanks. Can I have a bite to eat please? I haven't eaten yet today. I was busy going through time." Serena laughed, replying, "Sure. A sandwich okay?" Rini nodded, accepting the sandwich Serena offered.  "Mmmmm! This is good. Who made the sandwich's?" Rini said, enjoying her food. "I did but Serena put the fruit salad together." I replied. Serena handed her some of the fruit salad. "Try some," she said, "and tell me what you think."

*Rini's pov*

I accepted the fruit salad happily, causing Darien and Serena to laugh. "What?" I said, "I'm hungry, okay?" Serena answered, calming down, "It's fine. Go ahead and eat." She nudged Darien until he stopped laughing which made me smile in amusement. After that we sat there, enjoying the view.    

a/n Welcome to You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home! (YAFYWBH) Please vote and comment!