❤Meeting Him❤

*Rini's pov*

/dreaming/

"Oh Helios, isn't there any way to see you again?" I asked, fearing the answer. "You'll see me in your dreams my love." he answered me. Tears brimmed my eyes. Helios wiped them away. "Don't cry my princess. We'll see each other again." The wind howled around us, the forest seemed to groan. "Helios..." I said, over and over....

/end of dream/

"RINI!!!! You'll be late for school!" Serena yelled from the kitchen. I shot out of bed, getting dressed as quickly as possible. Once I had all my things I grabbed an apple and ran out the door."Bye Serena!" I called over my shoulder then dashed to school.

Just as I was about to turn the corner in to the school yard I bumped in to some one. "I'm so sorry. Here, let me help you." a kind, male voice said. The stranger gave me their hand, hoisting me up. Dusting myself off, I answered, "Thank you for helping me up." Finally getting a look at him, I gasped. It can't be him. "Is there something wrong?" he asked. "N-no," I stammered, "I have to go. Bye!" I ran in to the building, barely making it to class.

I walked in right at the bell. Saved by the bell once again, I thought as I took my seat. "Good morning class." the teacher said. "Good morning Sensei." we all answered. "Please open your textbooks to page forty-five..." And the lesson began.

*at lunch*

When lunch rolled around I got my lunch from my bag and went to sit under a tree. As I ate my lunch I thought back to this morning. It can't be him except that it looked so much like him. Oh Helios, where did you go? My thoughts were interrupted by the grass rustling. "Rini?" a female voice questioned. My head snapped up. "Melisa?" I answered. Realizing who the other was, we both squealed happily. "It's been way to long. How was visiting your parents?" Melisa spoke up.

"It was great," I replied, "I missed them but since they're pretty rich they sent me back here to have a more normal life." That's close enough to the truth. "I can see that happening. Your parents must be incredibly busy." Melisa said. All I did was nod in response. Soon enough our lunch hour came to an end.

*after school*

As I'm walking home I spot the same guy from before, sitting on a park bench. I keep walking, not sure what I should do. "Excuse me, miss." He came up to me, causing me to stop. "Yes?" I queried. The stranger took a breath and said, "I'd just like to apologize for this morning." I smiled. "It's alright, really. No harm done." He sighed in relief. "Okay, well, have a good day. I have to go." We waved to each other, going our separate ways.

"I'm home!" I called out, walking in to Aunt Ikuko's house. "Rini! How nice to see you! Were you alright at Darien's for the one night?" Aunt Ikuko replied. I smiled, answering her, "Yeah, I was fine." Suddenly we heard the doorbell. Going to answer the door, Auntie left me to myself. I went up to my room and got changed. Just as I finished, I heard my name being called. "Coming!" I said, running down the stairs.

When I got to the living room I was surprised to see Serena and Darien plus someone else. Could it be him? I wondered. "Darien, Serena!" I said, giving them each a hug. "Hey kiddo. How was school?" Serena answered. "It was whatever. Nothing exciting." Darien chuckled. "You really are like Serena at times. Did you notice?" I chuckled nervously. "Thanks?" I said but made it sound like a question.

It was quiet for a moment. Finally the stranger spoke. "It's you," he said to me, "The girl from earlier. I'm Elliott." Elliott, as I knew him now, stuck his hand out. "I'm Rini, rhymes with teeny." I replied, shaking his hand. My response elicited a chuckle from Elliott, causing him to smile. "It's a cute name." I blushed, heat rising in my cheeks.

"You two met already?" Darien asked, surprise evident on his face. "Not exactly," I answered him, "We've just bumped in to each other a few times." Darien nodded as I sat down. "So..." I tried to break the awkward tension.

*later that night*

Before I went to bed I tried calling Pegasus a.k.a Helios through my little globe. "Hey Pegasus, where have you gone?" I wondered aloud. For the first time in a while, the globe lit up. "I'm right here Rini." I whipped around on the bed. "Pegasus! You answered." I said. He chuckled. "You seem surprised." I sighed then replied, "Well yeah. We never talk anymore." "I didn't mean to upset you little one." Pegasus said, "Getting Elysion back together is a big job."

I smiled at my friend. "I understand. I just missed you like, a lot." There was a pause. "I met some one today." I said, "His name is Elliott." Pegasus seemed to think for a moment. "Did he look anything like my human form?" he asked. I nodded in response. "Rini," Pegasus said, "Honestly I'm not talking to you from Elysion." "Where are you then?" I questioned. "Did you think he was me reincarnated?" he asked me another question.

I blushed, replying, "Yes actually." Pegasus laughed, answering me, "I am Elliott Rini. Elliot is my earth name." Stared at my friend in shock. "Are you nearby?" He nodded. "Meet me in the park after school tomorrow. I'll be waiting." With that, the globe went dark. Until tomorrow Helios, I thought as I drifted off.

a/n so I was away but I'm back. This chapter wasn't publishing properly so it think it's fine now.