1.Nightmares

Chapter One

NIGHTMARES

----Jimin's POV----

As I open my eyes I'm instantly met with another pair of triangular shape eyes staring in mine. A small smile takes over my lips without my consent. My eyes travel through the person's face. I slowly take in every feature of him. From his droopy eyes that make him look tired to his ever so sharp jaw. I reach out and stroke his cheeks gently. Unconsciously validating if this beautiful human is truly lying beside me or not. He softly grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Good morning." His morning husky voice is ecstatic to my ears.

"Morning," I replied.

"Wake up now, you have morning classes today" He reminded me like every day. " Get up and go shower. In the meantime, I will prepare breakfast." He kissed my head and got out of bed, taking the warmth away with him, leaving me cold and alone.

I soon too neglect the comfortable bed and get in the shower. The lover of mine has a thing for the lavender smell of my shampoo. To him, it's a turn on. Therefore I always take my time and carefully wash my hair.

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist, directing towards the kitchen. To my utter surprise, entering the area the first smell that should hit my nostrils should have been of the food. However, instead, it was the scent of perfume. And not just any perfume but his manager's.

I tentatively walk into the kitchen praying in mind, to see his manager sitting by the counter, who just decided to pay an unexpected visit. But what I saw made me halt in my place, send chills all over my body. I couldn't move, no matter how hard I tried. I am trying to convince myself that this is all a false awakening, though I know this the reality. Seeing my partner making out with his manager in our kitchen is the actuality that I have to face. The harsh truth that always seems to follow me everywhere. Maybe, God has it all planned. The pain, the hurt, the loneliness.

"Yoongi" It came out almost muffled but was loud enough for them to separate. Although I wish I hadn't made a sound, cause the next look my boyfriend gave me will for sure haunt me for the rest of my life. It was a mixture of disgust and mockery as if I'm the utmost pathetic thing that he has ever witnessed. 

"What you thought you were worthy of all those treatment slut?" The mockery in his voice was so clear that even a deaf person could hear it. "Sluts like you are only good to play with, spreading legs just for anybody. If I tell you to suck me now, you'll get on your knees instantly won't you?" I should punch him, speak up for myself though I can't. I feel too broken to do anything. 

"Why?" That's the word I kept on repeating again and again. Slowly everything around began to whirl. Soon I was found myself standing in a completely dark empty room. Helplessly I ran around desperately looking for a door that will take from this eerie place. The wall of the room keeps on getting closer to me, making me feel that soon they are gonna crash me.

Suddenly I can hear this voice in the distance, even though it's arduous to distinguish what the voice is saying, I know it's calling for me. I try harder and focus on where the voice is coming from. 'MOM' I recognize the voice yet I can't comprehend whose it is.

My eyes snap open, feeling covered in a cold sweat, shaking, heart pounding. I look around suspiciously, only to find Ji Yoon standing by the bed with a worried expression. 

Ji Yoon has been my moral and physical support for all these years. If I'm alive and breathing today, its because he gave me the will. To push myself out of the shitty life that I was leading and be a better person. Without him, I don't think I would've survived long in this cold world alone.

"Having the same nightmare again?" His was tender and soft as if he was worried he would hurt even if he says the most simplistic thing. It was like this all the, he would be very cautious around me whenever I had these episodes. He got in the bed in the bed and wrapped his arms around me. Brushing his hand to my back in a comforting manner.

Ever since I came to the states I've been getting these nightmares. Doctors say there's no specific reason for these. However, I feel like these episodes are my mind's unconscious way of holding on to someone that I wanna forget.

15 years since we broke up.
15 years since I last saw or heard him in real,
15 years and I'm still wrapped around his finger.

When will you set me free Min Yoongi?

_________________________________________________________
Author's note: So hey, I wrote this book when I was 14, 2 years and now my writing has changed a lot. So now here I am rewriting it two years later. Though it's something I will just write in my free time. Hope you enjoy it. And don't leave a vote if you like it.

Song Of The Day: not your friend by Jeremy Zucker