Part 2

Kirshima sighed as he shut his dorm room door and walked to his bed. He lay down, stretching his arms so they were resting under his head.
"I really messed up this time... "
A loud knock came from the door.
"OPEN UP!"
It was Bakugo's voice. Kirishima gulped and got up, walking to the door and opening it.
"I DONT LIKE SAPPY STUFF SO IM JUST GOING TO COME OUT AND SAY IT!" He was yelling and looked really mad.
"W-what is it?"
"I LIKE YOU TOO YOU IDIOT!" He slammed a hand on the door frame and stared at him menacingly, it was almost as if he was trying to conceal his insecurities. Kirishima was speechless.
"AND AFTER THAT STUNT YOU PULLED BACK IN CLASS YOU LIKE ME TOO!" He seemed to be getting more angry as he started to look scared.
"R-really?"
"WHAT! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT?!"
"N-no I... Like you too..."
"GOOD..."
"Y-yeah..."
"IM GOING NOW!" Bakugo seemed to be getting uncomfortable.
"I'll see you tomorrow?"
"SURE..."
He stormed off.

Kirishima sighed in relief and smiled happily, 'he... Really likes me back!' he thought as he closed his door and lay back on his bed, cuddling a pillow close.

'IDIOT! THAT WAS SO DUMB!' Bakugo thought to himself as he stormed back to his dorm room. He slammed his door shut and growled. He fell on his bed and sulked angrily as he clutched his pillow.

*Previously - during class*
(to be continued)