The Party

"Jenn! Finally you are here, everyone is waiting. Come on hurry!" Hailey put a glass in my hand and started pushing me to the back yard of my house. I smelled the glass strong smell of liquor hit my nostrils.

"What took you so long? OMG did you and Jake, you know?" I looked down and smiled, Hailey screamed a little. Jake was my boyfriend and yeah we did it, but it wasn't our first time. I started remembering his hand on my waist, his lips on my neck... Hailey shook my shoulders and snapped from my thoughts.

"Well you know it is my birthday and he decided to give me an little extra gift... Anyways what did I miss?" I knew for sure nothing important but things like someone making out on sofa, throwing up in the bushes or tacky dress make a big deal for us teens.

"Well let's see, that slut Erica made out whit 3 guys and one of them put his hand up her dress, and dear god Samantha came in the same dress as you but don't worry I spilled my drink all over her so she went home and that's about it. No wait, I caught that weirdo Timmy sniffing your panties, called Ben and he threatened him so he just flew out. And that's all bitch now go and have fun it is your birthday!" Hailey finished whit proud look on her face like making other people feel bad is going to make me feel better.

"Thank you babe, I know I can always count on you, and for the record that whore of Samantha had it coming for a long time." I smiled and hugged Hailey. She shook her head and blond locks shook along. She adjusted straps of her pink dress and put my glass to my lips.

"Drink up birthday girl!"

DJ started to play Lush Life and Haile and I rushed to the dance floor. Yup, I have a DJ and a dance floor for my birthday and alcohol and yup my parents are okay with it, after all they are paying for it. We danced or at least move our buts left and right. I was on my fourth glass and yelling lyrics to Sia's Cheap thrills when someone wrapped hands around my waist and put another glass in my hand. I turned around and saw Jake.

"Heey handsome!" I ran my fingers through his hair than lowered it to his torso. He was looking down on me smiling and turned me around so my back was on his chest.
"Hi gorgeous!" I emptied the glass and continued dancing whit him. Alcohol was starting to get me. Jake slid his hands over my body starting ant my chest to my hips and pulled me closer so I could feel him. His hands guided my hips so basically I was rubbing myself on him. I didn't care I was half drunk and happy. Everyone around me seemed pleased. Good job Jenn, I thought to myself. Another party well done. People around me were drunk, dancing, smoking, making out, making small talk and having fun.

I smiled to myself and looked around. Few girls across me were standing in a group pointing fingers at me. I couldn't care less, they are just jealous. One of them mouthed the word "slut" towards me and others laughed nodding. My smile faded. Why am I so upset? Jenn you don't care, you have everything they have nothing but tacky dresses and jealousy. I tried to move away from Jake but his hands were holding me too strong.
"Jake, you are hurting me." I looked up his eyes were closed and lips pressed hard.
"Just a little bit more, I am almost done." His hands pressed me even harder. He was so hard. Was he getting off right now?! He suddenly relaxed. Kissed my neck and whispered: "Thanks babe, I should go change." I suddenly felt dirty. He really came while dancing with me, on my birthday. Tears came to my eyes and I rushed to the bathroom. First rule of popularity don't let them see you cry.