Chapter-7

Recap :
"See Mr. & Mrs. Raizada this is you baby and its absolutely fine " Mrs. Roy said making Arshi smile and before Arnav could ask anything doctor interrupted "one minute please " Mrs. Roy said making both worry "Doctor everything is fine right, is there any complication " Arnav asked making Khushi press his hand in tension " Mr. Raizada everything is fine or more than fine i mean to say is Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Raizada you are going to become parents of Twins" Mrs. Roy said with beaming face.

Arshi were thrilled and elated Arnav just hugged Khushi in happiness making her smile and reciprocate the hug.

*******************************************************

Third Person's pov :

Arshi were very elated with the news that they couldn't wait for a moment to tell this surprise to Anjali who was waiting for them at house.
Here in Shanthivan Anjali instructed everyone not to disturb Arshi as Khushi was sleeping and Arnav was as usually working at the pool area. Sheetal who was waiting from long time for Arnav remove the embrassment from her head went towards Arshi's room even after Anjali's warning as she enterned she saw Khushi sleeping but it was actually anjali who saw from her room Sheetal going so she quickly entered to Arshi's room from back door and didn't think about Arnav and slept like Khushi putting duvet on herself.

"Yeh Kaali billi kyun aayi yaha, isse kya kaam hain chotte aur Khushi ke saath batha toh kare" Anjali thought in her mind keeping her ears sharp .

Sheetal looked around and noticed that Arnav was no where to be found so she thought maybe he might have gone towards terrace and looked towards Khushi (according to her ) who was sleeping " you village girl how dare you insult me ahh i'm tolerating everything just because i want Arnav and this money once i'm succeded in my plan then i will kill you and live happily with my Arnav " Sheetal said to Khushi as she know when she is consicous she can't utter these words as she has to continue to be helpless and emotional single mother.

Anjali under the blanket who heard this was shocked and was controlling her anger from removing and killing her "you wait Chudail see what i will do from tomorrow how dare you try to seperate my Chotte and Khushi , now see tomorrow onwards i will show you who is Anjali Singh Raizada " Anjali thought.

Arshi came from terrace in excitement to reveal the great news to Anjali but as soon as they saw Sheetal first were confused to whom she is talking to but saw someone sleeping on their "What the.., What is Sheetal doing in our room to whom she is talking and who is sleeping on your side " Arnav murmured to Khushi , Khushi went a little front and tried to see from mirror but it the person has covered duvet completely above head.

Later Arshi went towards Anjali's room from pool side backdoor and searched her everywhere but couldn't find her so they concluded that she was anjali as Anjali messaged them that she will be in her room till they both return from Doctor. Arnav made Khushi sit comfortably on Anjali's bed and gave her water and told her to wait till he comes with Anjali.

"What the .., what are you doing here Sheetal ?" Arnav asked entering from pool side door hearing Arnav's voice Sheetal was shocked and Anjali was happy that now this chudail will leave . "Nothing Arnav i just came to check on Khushi " Sheetal said trying to keep innocent face, trying to show how much she is concenered .
"Thank you for your concenred Sheetal my Khushi will be fine because of my love " Arnav said coming towards their bed and kissed Anjali's forehead . Sheetal who saw this was burning in jealousy with that anger she left from there.

As Soon as she left Arnav closed the door and Anjali removed the duvet with a uff "Di are you okay" Arnav asked caressing her hairs to which Anjali nodded " Chotte where is Khushi ?" Anjali asked "I made her rest in your bedroom " Arnav said to which Anjali nooded and both left towards her room where they saw Khushi resting her head on the bed headboard.

"Khushi , how are you ?" Anjali asked keeping her hand on her shoulder "Diiiiiiiiiiii" Khushi called Anjali with a Happy Face , Arnav Chuckled at his wife's happiness ofcourse its a very surprising and happy news. "Chotte and Khushi what did doctor say ? Are Khushi and Baby fine " Anjali asked them who just smiled at her care "Di everything is more than fine and there is a surprise for you " Arnav said making Anjali happy about that them being fine "what Surprise Chotte ?" Anjali asked with curiousity " Di we are going to have twins that means you are going become Bua for two nephew's or Niece's " Arnav said making Anjali squeal in surprise hugging Arshi.

(Please Ignore the title )

To be Continued.....,,,,,,,,

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.....

Sorry for late update guys. ...

Thanks for all your well wishes for my getting well soon ....

Love you guys...

Please do drop your views and votes....

~AashmiArshi